Day 65

It's two days before we're properly able to talk to one another. The shoot lasted most of the day and we had to get our scripts for our new variety show and were too exhausted after being all over the city most of the day to do anything but fight. The next day was a repeat of the first.

Relationships are hard when you're busy. Even with someone you see every day. We can't talk in front of people, not properly. And we're always surrounded by people. I wouldn't want to even if they knew we were dating.

I would not want someone to know that much about our relationship. There's nothing worse than unsolicited advice.

My family is staying at my condo, so when we get a day off, we go to yours. You stall a bit by cooking us a meal first. You say you've been practicing and want to show me what you learned. You make some pretty good spaghetti and meatballs and we eat it at your dining room table. You keep glancing up to check my expression.

"That was delicious, Win," I tell you after l've eaten my fill and pushed my plate away.

You smile in relief. "I'm glad you liked it."

You move to gather our plates so you can wash them, but I hold out a hand and stop you from getting up. "We can't put off this conversation, Win."

You compress your lips but nod. I move my grip to your hand and squeeze gently until you look at me. "Why didn't you tell me you were gay, or at least into men when I confessed to you? Were you toying with me when we were at the beach and you said you missed being my Tyne?"

You run your thumb over the back of my knuckles, keeping your eyes on our hands, "Okay... " you finally start. "It's not really an excuse. It's just... I liked P'Ian for a really long time. He was the first guy I had a crush on and I thought he'd be the only one since I was only attracted to girls otherwise. After me and my last girlfriend broke up, I thought I'd finally do something about my attraction and he
seemed to notice me too. We went out to dinner a few times. He may have hit on me, I don't know."

I sat quietly and let you talk since you seemed to want to get it all out at once.

"Then... there was you. When we acted together, I felt what it might actually be like to be in a relationship with another man. It wasn't the crush l'd had on P'Ian. It was so much deeper and I was scared it was just something between the characters. The things I said to you were things I was saying to myself. The more time I spent with you, the deeper those feelings got and I couldn't deny it anymore."

You finally lift your eyes to mine. "I'm sorry. It's not a good reason, but there it is."

You look worried, like you think your confession will make me turn away from you. I cup your cheek in my palm and feel all your tension drain away.

"You were scared of your feelings for me?"

You shrug. "l've never felt this intensely for anyone before. Even when you said you were attracted to me, I kept wondering if we felt so strongly for each other because of the characters we played and how heartbroken I would be if that turned out to be true. And how I would tell everyone I know that we're dating, and it ends, and I'm left with people scrutinizing every relationship l'm in afterwards because of my sexuality, whatever it may be."

"And that is?" You grimace and I smile, holding your face in both my hands. "Sometimes labels are important. Sometimes they aren't."

You smile ruefully. "I guess I better call myself bisexual when I tell my parents l'm dating a man."

"You're gonna tell your parents?"

You nibble on your lower lip, "Yes, I don't think they'll have a problem with it. They already like you. And I can't let being scared stop me forever or we'll never be able to give our relationship a real chance."

I tweak your chin with my finger. "Look at you being so mature all of a sudden."

You smirk filthily at me. "I can be even more mature."

"Oh?" I ask, intrigued.

"I was watching this video-"

I frown. "I don't like the idea of you watching other men naked."

You laugh at me and stand up from your seat, putting us in a very interesting position. You rest your hands on your hips and rock your pelvis forward.

My mouth waters, remembering the taste of you from the last time we had a spare moment to be intimate. You unbutton your slacks and slide them down your slim hips, your pale thighs emerging from a pair of well-fitted black Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

"Maybe we should have started with this," l smirk up at you.

You laugh and start wriggling out of your underwear. "I offer you my dick in apology," you manage to say somberly.

"Wait, shouldn't this be the other way around since you're the one who did something wrong?"

Your pink cock stands at attention, looking so good I barely hear what you say.

"What?" I ask, distracted again by the soft cotton of your shirt skimming up your flat stomach as you pull it over your head.

Getting serious again, you tilt my face up to yours. "I really am sorry, P'."

I lace my fingers through yours and pull you in close. "I know," I say against your hip bone, causing you to shiver. I give you a little bite and you lean on me harder. I open my mouth and suck on the skin, moving in toward your belly button, then flicking my tongue down to your neatly trimmed pubic hair. Your dick bounces against my chin, trying to make its presence known.

I pull back to take in your heavy-lidded expression. "You look good like this." You're a dream of pink and cream and you taste as good as you look. I tug you onto my lap though you try to resist.

"l'm too tall for this," you complain, shifting against the fabric of my jeans.

I grasp the back of your neck and press your lips to mine. "You're the perfect height," I groan into the sweet taste of you. I lick into your mouth and you make a content humming in the back of your throat as I trace my fingers on the inside of your thighs.

"What should I do with this?" I ask playfully, gripping your hard-on in my palm.

"Please," you groan.

I laugh and shift my grip, flicking my thumb against your tip.

"Don't tease me," you whine, but I keep touching you lightly. It would be impossible to get you off like this and you know it.

"l'm gonna tease you until I come." I shift around until you can feel my dick pressing against your thigh. "Take me out and put your hands on me."

You grumble but do what you're told. "I liked you better when you had no idea what you were doing."

"l'm a fast learner," I brag, nipping at your shoulder.

"Yeah," you moan. "Oh yeah, you are."