Day 60

I fell asleep reliving that night: We undressed so fast it's like the clothes just melted away. You pushed me on my bed then crashed down on top of me. It kind of hurt, but when you lifted onto your arms and looked down at me with unusually fierce eyes, I forgot everything.

"Win," I gasped. I gripped your sides, running my hands up your body as I flipped you on your back. I take your mouth and you lean your head back in surrender. You taste so good. Your leg brushes against mine as we align our bodies.

"What were you thinking about?" I ask when we finally break our kiss.

You reach your hand between us and grip me in your palm, keeping your eyes locked on mine.

"Sometimes," you say breathlessly. "I wonder what it would feel like to have you in my mouth."

I almost came.

"Okay, Okay." I can't stop staring at your lips.

You roll me onto my back and I Scoot up the bed. You settle between my legs and look up at me, hesitation written all over your face. I take your chin in my hand and run my thumb along your beautiful mouth. I can't help but press lightly and you slip your tongue against me. I slip it all the way in and your cheeks hollow when I pull it out again. I guide your mouth down to my dick and you slowly
take it in. You stay like that for a second then start moving your mouth up and down, gripping the base firmly in your hand. I came so much faster than I expected with your inexperienced efforts. Then I took my turn since it was only fair.

We showered together, oddly shy with each other again, and you held me while we fell asleep. The comfort, the warmth, the intense attraction I feel for you...

"Win," I whisper into the dark room, not sure if you're awake or asleep. "I love you."