I.M.P.

Tizzy's p.o.v.

I woke up the next day in bed and tried to get up only to find I was held in place. Turning to figure out what was going on, I found Fizzarolli behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. Oddly enough I wasn't uncomfortable with his touch and found myself staring at him for a moment as I thought. For the second time during my stay here I had a dreamless sleep and actually felt well rested which made no sense to me. Why is it that when he sleeps with me like this I'm able to sleep peacefully but if he's not there I have nightmares?

I sighed and relaxed feeling a sudden strange urge to nuzzle into him but I resisted and instead poked his face trying to wake him up. After a few pokes he slowly woke up and blinked before giving me a small grin. I rolled my eyes and he laughed a little.

"W-Well good morning to you too Tizzy. Sleep well?" He asked and I shrugged. I didn't want to boost his ego or anything but at the same time I don't tend to lie unless it benefits me some way.

"I actually slept pretty well. Thanks for asking I guess. Now can you let go of me?" I asked getting a little annoyed and not wanting to show him how comfortable I was getting.

"A-a-aww I don't want to yet. You're so warm and if I let go I'll be cold. " He whined teasingly and I rolled my eyes once again.

"I'm sure you'll manage Fizz." I replied and he chuckled before letting me go. I got up and stretched hearing a couple satisfying pops before relaxing and running my hand through my hair watching as Fizzarolli left the room leaving me alone.

Sighing I changed into my uniform and walked out and to the stage where I found Fizzarolli already ready for the show. Because the stage was built a bit high to keep kids from climbing on it and no stairs, I had to pretty much climb it just to get on it. While struggling a bit to climb up on the stage, I managed to twist my ankle making me hiss in pain and fall to the ground. I groaned as I rubbed my ankle in pain and Fizzarolli came over to me with a worried expression as he helped me to my feet.

"I'm fine Fizz no need to- ow!" I cried as applied pressure on my right foot. Fizzarolli suddenly picked me up and sat me on the stage before looking at my ankle and lightly touching it making me hiss. He gave me an apologetic look before calling an imp over and having them wrap my ankle.

"Go to the back room a-a-and rest for now." Fizzarolli ordered and I rolled my eyes as I stood mindful of my ankle.

"No. I've got a job to do and I'm going to do it whether you like it or not." I refused and he frowned.

"Th-this is isn't up for deba-a-ate Tizzy. Go now." He demanded giving me a firm look but I just ignored him and stretched getting ready.

"You stubborn little bitch" he growled and I looked at him deciding to push his buttons.

"You called?" I answered grinning and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I am still your b-b-boss so you better listen." He said and I smirked walking closer to him and getting in his face.

"Funny, you don't act like it." I teased and he growled seeming at a loss for words knowing I was right. Before I knew it he was grinning again and I gave him a confused look.

"Alright. If you're s-s-so sure you're fine then by all means go right ahead. But if I fi-find out you're hurting you'll regret it." He threatened and I frowned.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked and he simply grinned and shrugged walking away.

"Can't have m-my little performer damaged can I?" he replied and I shook my head before getting ready for the show.