The next day

Robo Fizz's p.o.v.

I grinned when Tizzy accepted my offer knowing the only place she could stay at here was with me. After her little performance today I knew she just had to be mine. I wouldn't allow anyone else to have her. I led her behind stage and to a small room that didn't have much except for a small bed and a dresser. We'd use this room for anyone that got injured during the show that actually had the power to do something about it.

"Why don't you find something to change i-i-into so you can get out of those bloody clothes. I'll wait outside and you can hand me the bloody clothes through the door." I suggested and she nodded as she waited for me to leave.

I may only be an animatronic but I'm still programmed to have the actual Fizzarolli's personality and part of me didn't want to leave. I left the room and shut the door behind me waiting until she stuck her hand out holding her clothes. Grabbing them, I left to get rid of them and came back only entering when she called. When I stepped into the room my eyes widened seeing her.

"Is something wrong?" She asked and I shook my head

"N-not at all Tizzy" I lied.

I was actually slightly in awe by her beauty but remained calm as I motioned for her to lay on the bed. She sat down on the side and I watched as she seemed to relax a bit before laying down and curling up into a ball. She stayed at the edge of the bed and acted like she didn't want to fall asleep.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and she sighed.

"I don't want to sleep. I get nightmares often and can't seem to stop them." She answered truthfully and I nodded understanding before climbing onto the bed behind her.

Tizzy's p.o.v.

I tensed up as Fizzarolli lied behind me and i stayed still trying to determine what he would do. What I didn't expect was for him to wrap his arms around me and pull me close to him. He was oddly warm for an animatronic and I turned to look at him. His smile had softened and he had become gentler.

"Go to sleep Tizzy. Y-You'll need it for the show tomorrow." He said in a quieter tone than usual and I turned back around not wanting to argue with him. I was confused about why he was acting so strange but shrugged it off and closed my eyes falling into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning I was gently shook awake and when I opened my eyes I found Fizzarolli crouched down so he was eye level with me. I shrieked and out of instinct I flung myself backwards away from him almost falling off the bed but he grabbed my wrist before I fell, stopping me. He laughed as he pulled me back onto the bed.

"W-w-whoa there! Take it easy Tizzy! Why so jumpy huh?" He teased and I looked down not wanting to answer that. He seemed to notice and quickly change the subject.

"A-anyway, I thought I'd wake you so you could eat before the sh-show if you wanted." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What time is it?" I asked as I sat up on the edge of the bed.

"About 11:00. Y-You've got an hour before showtime." He answered and my eyes widened. I had slept that long?! I was about to get up to change when I realized he still had ahold of my wrist.

"Uh Fizzarolli I need you to let go." I said and he frowned and hesitated almost like he didn't want to let me go before slowly loosening his grip on my wrist and letting go. Without saying a word he stared at me for a moment before turning and leaving the room.

"Okay?" I questioned but shrugged and turned to the closet, pulling out a fresh spare of the outfit I wore during the performance. I quickly got dressed and left the room looking around but not seeing Fizzarolli anywhere. Not really caring, I went around to the front of the stage to leave and found Fizzarolli on stage. I shrugged and left the tent hoping to find something to eat before the show.

Once outside I looked around at the other stands wanting to avoid the ice cream and bugs and began walking around Loo Loo Land. While looking I noticed most of the stands were different games and groaned about to head back to the circus tent until I spotted a stand that said Funnel Cakes and Eternal Suffering.

"Well I guess it's better than nothing." I said shrugging and made my way over ordering a funnel cake. As I ate I looked at the place and could understand why people liked it but at the same time it had a few things that were unsettling. But what was I supposed to expect from a rip off.

When I finished eating I made my way back to the tent but got stopped by someone in an apple costume.

"Hey there little girlie I'm Loo Loo! Where ya headed? Maybe I can help you!" He said cheerfully and I tensed when he place his arm over my shoulders.

"Get your arm off me." I demanded but he didn't listen as he began leading me through Loo Loo Land while his hand moved lower to my waist.

"I said let go!" I shouted officially creeped out and annoyed as I shoved him away from me and took off towards the tent. Once inside I shivered in disgust and leaned against the benches trying to calm myself.

"He-he-hey what's wrong Tizzy?" Fizzarolli asked walking up to me and I shivered again feeling filthy.

"I just got felt up by a damn apple that's what." I said obviously annoyed and he suddenly frowned seeming pissed off for some reason.

"Uh you okay there Fizz?" I asked not used to seeing him pissed and he jerked like he was snapping out of some sort of trance before walking away.

"I'm just fine" he answered growling a bit and I decided to forget about it for now as I got ready for the show.