First day

Tizzy's p.o.v.

I shot up in bed the next morning to the sound of banging on my door and groaned as I put a robe on before opening the door to find my landlord. He was a tubby old imp but still a pain in my ass nonetheless.

"Where's my damn money Tizzy! I'm losing my patience with you! It's either you get me the money or you're outta here!" He screamed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll get you the fucking money just shut the fuck up before I throw you off the balcony. You know I'll do it old man so don't test me." I threatened and he backed down since he knows that I wasn't kidding. I may only be an imp but that doesn't mean I'm not creative when it comes to killing.

"Look I'm just trying to make a living here Tizzy you understand don't you?" He asked with a calmer tone and I nodded.

"I understand Mr.Reed. I just got a job yesterday so I should have you paid by the end of the week." I offered and he nodded before leaving. I shut my door and groaned before looking at the time to see I had two hours before I had to be back at Loo Loo land.

Sighing and running a hand through my hair, I grabbed a set of clothes before heading to the bathroom and taking a shower. I have no idea what I'll be doing today and I would rather be prepared for anything.  Once I finished, I got dressed and stretched a bit before heading to the kitchen to find some food. I eventually settled on some toast and sat down scrolling through my phone as I ate until it was time to leave.

On the way there I heard a voice calling my name but ignored it since I didn't have time for it. Whoever it was continued to follow me as I entered Loo Loo Land and grabbed my arm once I got to Fizzarolli's tent.

"Dammit Tizzy I've been calling your name this whole time!" I turned to see the asshole of an imp I had dated before I found out he was a lying, cheating , and abusive piece of shit known as Jackal.

"What do you want? I don't have time to deal with your shit today Jackal." I spat obviously irritated but he didn't seem to catch on and continued.

"Come back to me Tiz. I promise I'll treat you right. Just give me a chance." He begged offering me a rose but I just grabbed it and threw it to the ground crushing it under my boot.

"Hell no! You're nothing but a cheating slob! Why would I go back to serving your every need when I'm perfectly happy without you."

"Probably because that's what you should be doing. I mean what else can you do?" He replied casually and I grinned.

"There it is! Your true colors! Haha like I'd ever return to a walking talking poorly packaged piece of shit like you! Fuck off and don't come back." I spat as I turned on my heel and stormed into the tent now severely irritated.

Robo Fizz's p.o.v.

I looked around to see if Tizzy had shown up yet becoming eager to see her again to say the least. However it was already past time for her to be here and she had yet to show. I was confused since she seemed so intent on getting the job so why hadn't she shown up?

I decided to take a look outside and see if I could spot her because unless she arrived soon I'd have to start the show. I was about to open the tent to look when I heard Tizzy outside arguing with someone. Peeking my head outside, I found Tizzy with a male imp who was begging for her to go back with him and I growled. Tizzy will be mine alone!

When Tizzy finally managed to shoo the annoying imp away I quickly made my way to the stage before she could see me. I watched as she stormed inside the tent irritated and decided to tease her a bit.

"A-a-aww looks like someone's grumpy." I teased and she glared at me making me laugh.

"Yikes! Remind me not to w-w-wake you up wrong!" I said and she growled annoyed.