You're the boss!?

Robo Fizz's p.o.v.

I began my show as usual by introducing myself to the crowd and as I looked around I saw it was mostly compromised of little kids with their parents. It was nothing new to me so I figured it was going to be the same routine once again until I spotted an imp that stuck out from the rest. She sat on one of the benches and didn't seemed too impressed by the place so I decided I'd change that as I began my act.

We made eye contact a few times but it didn't seem to phase her and I began to wonder what had to happen to get a reaction from her. I was intrigued by her to say the least and when the show ended she stood up to leave but stopped and looked back at me. I watched her shiver as a chill ran down her spine when she realized I was watching her and I grinned wider finally getting a reaction from her. When she turned back around and began walking to an imp that was working at the time I noticed the Fizzarolli doll she had strapped to her waist.

I quickly reached out and swiped the doll from her and inspected it before looking at her once more to see the imp she was talking to point at me and her eyes widened as she turned to face where he was pointing. I loved seeing the subtle changes in her emotions when something surprised her and I knew although I know nothing about this imp, I had to have her.

Tizzy's p.o.v.

"This has got to be some sort of joke right? There's no way this animatronic jester is the boss here. Right?" I thought to myself and I shook my head sighing as I walked up to the jester.

"Hello my name is Tizzy and I was wondering if there are any job positions open?" I asked doing my best to hide how tired and annoyed I had become behind a sweet voice.

"I-I don't know. W-what can you do?" He asked and I nearly jumped startled not expecting an actual response. He must have caught on because he let out a maniacal laugh and grinned.

"A-a-aww no need to be afraid of me. Name's Fizzarolli or Robo Fizz if y-you prefer" he teased while introducing himself as his voice glitched every now and then.

"Right well what I can do all depends on what position you have open." I explained as I relaxed no longer startled by the jester before me. As I studied him for a brief moment I swear I saw him frown when I relaxed seeming to not like how calm I was around him.

"Well you could be security but I don't think th-that will work out if y-you can't keep track of this little trinket." He said lifting the toy I had stolen earlier and I felt my face heat up as I looked at my waist to confirm it was gone. This seemed to amuse Fizzarolli as he tossed the doll back to me and I caught it securing it back in place.

"A-a-aww looks like someone's all flustered" He teased and I frowned annoyed that he won't give me a straight answer.

"Oh shut up" I spat and he faked hurt before grinning.

"O-o-o-ooo someone's salty!" He continued to tease and I growled.

"Just give me a fucking straight answer otherwise I'm leaving." I spat and this seemed to catch him off guard because he frowned and suddenly became more serious.

"Well in that case can you do a-anything on stage?" He asked and I nodded.

"Song and performance are my specialty." I said and he seemed intrigued as he lifted a brow.

"W-w-well let's see what you can do!" He exclaimed suddenly excited and I shrugged it off as he took my hand and pulled me onto the stage. I was about to start when the tent opened to reveal a guy who seemed to be drunk as he stumbled around before spotting me on stage.

"Oh sweet I'm getting a show from a hottie! Make it worth my while and I'll pay you toots!" He called winking at me as he sat down and I notice Fizzarolli become irritated with the drunk idiot but I motioned for him to relax. I put on a fake smile and soon began my act.

"Hey hey now everyone we have a new guest! There goes another one that I put to rest." I sang as I pointed to the drunk and shrugged as I hopped off the stage and spun around winking at Fizzaroli.

"Here in the underground I have to confess, there's no place ohh quite this dark no." I began walking towards the man who only grinned as I now stood behind him singing.

"But I'll be here with you along for the ride. Where nightmares are all real so try not to cry." I placed my hands on his shoulders moving from side to side a few times before tracing his cheek. The imp gave me a stupid yet perverted smile and rubbed my side making my eye twitch in disgust but I continued anyway.

"Okay I take it back I really don't mind. No escape ohh. From your fate no." I sang as I shoved him away and stood in front of him as I continued.

"Makes you wonder doesn't it. Which one of us opposites. Is the weak baby here. I think it's pretty clear." I gestured to Fizzarolli, the imp and my self as I grinned and stepped away spinning as I looked at Fizzarolli who seemed to be quite entertained.

"So don't come crying to me. Don't come crying, don't come crying crying." Turning back to the imp he looked annoyed and confused at my change of tone and yipped when I grabbed him by the collar lifting him up.

"Don't come crying to me. Don't come crying don't come crying baby!" I threw him to the ground and his back hit the bottom of the stage making him grunt in pain but I was nowhere near finished yet.
I watched as Fizzarolli stalked closer to the imp who was glaring at me about to scream when I continued.

"Don't come crying to me. Don't come crying, don't come crying crying." I sang as I pulled out a knife from its sheath as I stood over him and mocked crying. Grinning, I tilted the imp's head up with my blade and watched as he started shaking in fear loving his reaction.

"Don't come crying to me. Don't come crying don't come crying when it hurts!" I ended the song as I plunged my blade into the imp's throat causing him to choke on his own blood.

I closed my eyes when it splattered on my face and calmly wiped it off before pulling my blade out and returning it to it's sheath. I grinned at my work and turned to Fizzarolli as he let out a maniacal laugh.

"My my my someone is sadistic! Y-y-you're in kid. Come back tomorrow and I'll get you ready!" He exclaimed and I smiled at him before nodding and leaving the tent.

I sighed once I was out and groaned seeing it was night time and began my long walk back to my apartment.