twenty-two | coffee?

Third Person POV

"Jisoo are you okay?" Becca asks warmly, while her manager just eyes her weirdly finding Jisoo's actions quite odd.

"Yes Madam. I'm just uh— nervous that's all." Jisoo replied awkwardly.

Mentally Jisoo's been pep talking herself that this soon encounter with V won't be as bad as she's assuming it to be, or that there could possibly still be a chance to escape her situation.

"Oh dear you're absolutely the cutest, still getting nervous meeting celebrities huh?" Becca softly caress her arms completely fond over her.

Oh man if only you really knew the reason.

"Becca Smith and company?" Two buff men in black approached the girls interrupting their conversation.

"Yes that's us." Becca responded back.

"You're now being called backstage."

Oh this seems too familiar.

"Unnie I think I'm going to sht my pants can't you just translate for me. I'm just not feeling well." Jisoo forcibly pulls Dara further from Becca and the granddaughter in hopes for her manager to save her.

"Okay Jisoo you've been acting so weird, and you're never weird. You're normally the no emotions type of girl, but for the past five years I've known you, I've seen more changes in your mood more than ever. What is going on?!"

"Aish Unnie I don't have the time to explain, can't you—"

"Jisoo, Dara, why aren't you coming?" Becca and her granddaughter look back at the two.

"Yes Madam, WE'RE coming." Dara emphasized on the we, dragging Jisoo by the arms.

Shit. Here goes nothing.

"Annyeonhaseyo~~" Jisoo heard the director's granddaughter attempt in her cute little koreaboo accent to greet the boys.

"Annyeong!!" One bye one Jisoo heard the boys reply back.

"Hi." She heard a very deep octave spoken in English, she hated it, but it sent shivers down her spine. It's been a while since she heard that voice.

Jisoo tried her best to make sure she was as invincible as she could possibly be. She stands at the very back, crouching behind her very tiny manager.

"We heard you were one of our sponsors, thank you so much!" Yoongi spoke up, his English definitely improved.

Jisoo wondered why she was needed when they're clearly more than capable of communicating on their own!

"Oh my, your English is fantastic! My god I must be getting old, I almost forgot — Jisoo, dear?!" Just like that Jisoo heard her cue, the cue of her death. The exaggeration in Jisoo's mind is beyond anyone's imagination.

Just like that everyone's ears perked up, especially the handsome lead singer upon hearing that name.

"It can't possibly be my Jisoo... right?" He thought to himself.

Jisoo stayed frozen refusing to move from her spot. But to her dismay, Dara pinched her sensitive spot, forcing her forward which Jisoo retaliated.

one...

two...

three...

That was all she needed, three seconds to recompose herself.