sixteen | ldr

Jisoo's POV

I rest my head in his bare chest, hearing his rapid heart beat slowly calm from the storm. I always thought it'd be awkward after, but to my surprise it felt comfortable, like it was where I should always be.

This is what falling in love was like, a story you never wanted to end. For so long I had longed for it, and now I can't bare to lose it - lose this thing that makes me feel so complete.

"You didn't quite answer me earlier" V started as he slightly chuckled.

"How'd you like the song I wrote for you?" He finished.

"Thank you." I let out, truly that summed up everything I felt.

"Thank you for never giving up on me and being persistent to be a person in my life. I know I don't say this much, but I'm so grateful I met you. I know I don't deserve you, all of you, all of this, but thank you."

Cupping my face once more, leaning his head closer to mine, resting our foreheads together. "No, Jisoo. I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. Back then I knew I didn't deserve you, heck even now I know I don't deserve you. But thank you for trusting me with your love, I promise I'll take care of it."

My lids weighed down my eyes, the tiredness kicking in after minutes of us just resting, our breathing filling the room.

"Love you still up?" I heard his tired raspy voice.

"Mhhhm"

"Actually there's something I need to tell you.." this got my attention, looking up at his eyes.

"The band... we're going on tour throughout Korea, yenno to get our name out there. A company is willing to sponsor us and we immediately said yes."

"Omg V that's great news!" I reply ecstatically, all my tiredness drifting away upon hearing such great news.

"Wait why do you look like that though?" caressing his soft cheeks gently as I couldn't help but notice the sad expression he plastered.

"It'll be gone for a month Jisoo. How am I gonna survive one month without seeing my baby" He pouted like a child who wasn't getting his chocolates.

"Aigoo you're so dramatic. I'll try to come see you if I can and if not that's what cellphones are for!" 

I didn't expect it but I felt a slight clench in my chest. No wonder he's been clingy..

☆☆☆

"Hey you coming to the Busan show with me tonight?" I ask Rosé who was so occupied with her phone.

"Sorry b I can't I have a paper due tomorrow morning." Rosé replied, her eyes still glued onto her phone.

"Okay maybe if you came with me tonight you won't be constantly texting your boyfriend like a creep and actually be able to physically hug him like a koala. Come on Rosé come with meeee." I nagged.

This was so out of my character. I know I'm usually not the clingy type but it's been about three weeks since V had left for his tour and it's also been a little over a week since he last texted me.

Often I would catch him online on instagram and updating his story on their whereabouts. How come he he has the time to go on his socials but can't even simply reply back to my messages.

Sometimes he would answer my phone calls but the calls would often only last for a minute as he would always be too tired from his show. Understandable, but I can't help but feel insecure about our current status.

It wasn't always like this. In the beginning of his tour he would spam my phone with text messages updating me about everything. Rosé and I even went to a few of their shows to see our mans but now it's all different.

"Jisoo isn't your auditions in less than week though?" Rose's asks pulling me out of mysery.

"Yeah but you know I haven't seen V in a while and we also haven't talked in a while. Maybe it'd be nice to surprise him" I explained.

It's hard as it is getting screened or ignored but also seeing Rosé constantly texting Jungkook. I cant help but wonder how busy must he be.

Whatever. I try to stay positive and good thing my auditions are coming up, as it's been keeping me busy.

☆☆☆

later that evening - bts busan show

I hope this isn't too cheesy... I fold the piece of paper and tucked it into its envelope. I've never written anyone a letter nor have I ever written how I felt on a piece of paper, but with our busy schedules, this could be a nice letter he could keep with him while on tour.

This was the least I could do.

Crap why am I so nervous, I utter under breath after handing in my ticket which I purchased myself.

I rub my moist palms together as I try to look for my seat. They truly have come so far seeing as their concert venues are much larger scale and there's now assigned seating.

Finally finding my seating, I grab my cap I packed with me to hide my identity. I feel giddy just recalling the moments our eyes always meet, finding me in the crowd, like our eyes were always meant for one another.

A/N: a quick update for my fwiend hehe gustedyoongi . I'm in school rn so I don't have much time to update and idk why I'm always so unmotivated to write backstage🥴🥺 HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT THO🥺🥺🥺