seven | privacy

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo wait up!" Jungkook yells loudly.

"Fuck did I just get caught?" I breathe out frustratingly.

I look back at Jungkook and glared at him. "Ugh that prick" I thought. He stares back at me confused.

I proceeded to walk fast once again looking for Rosé this time.

I entered the building again and finally spotted Rosé. "Ugh there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I yell as I grip onto Rosé arm dragging her to the parking lot rapidly.

"Woah hold your horses! Let me catch my breath at least omg" Rosé stopping our tracks, as she struggles to carry the amount of merchandise she had bought.

I look around anxiously, seeing if there's any V or Jungkook around. "Hurry up Rosé, let's go!"

☆☆☆

"Good work today Jisoo!" Madam BoA gleams.

"Kamsahamnida" I bow deeply as I proceed to remove my pointe shoes and packing my things.

"Oh by the way, have you told you parents about the fees for New York City Ballet?"

I stiffen upon her question. The amount of fees were no joke, it was extremely expensive. To be a prima ballerina under New York City Ballet, had always been my end goal. My parents knew that as well, but I just couldn't add anymore burden to my family, therefore I never brought the topic up. I could just work more and save up.

"Ne" I lie, as I force a small smile.

"That's good to hear! Remember just a few more months till the auditions Jisoo! Don't loose your focus."

"Ne madam" I reply as I watch her leave the studio.

I made my way towards the front of the school, dragging my feet at each step.  My mind all occupied on how I can work enough hours and still have enough practice hours in the studio to achieve the large sum I need in a few months.

Unconsciously a loud sigh exited my mouth as I look down.

"Bad day huh?" a man spoke.

Wait I know this voice... Shit no way he's here right now. Please lord jesus please tell me it's not who I think it is.

I show no reaction to the question and continued to look down as I continue my tracks, hoping he won't stop me.

I heard a small chuckle, "Wow still ignoring me I see... last night you couldn't help but stare at me while I was making out with some girl."

My head immediately shifted to face him. My eyes widen, I can start to feel my cheeks warm up. UGH I SWEAR THE AUDACITY OF THIS MAN!

"I don't know what you're talking about." I attempt to sound calm, as I cross my arms.

"Are you sure about that babe? I'm pretty sure Jungkook saw you and I heard him call for you loud and clear." V smirks making his way closer towards me.

I curse Jungkook in my mind mentally. I take a few steps back as he continues to walk towards me, keeping a safe distance between us.

I shut my eyes tightly accepting that there was no way out of this and it was best to just come clean.

So I opened my eyes, and cleared my throat.

"Okay I wasn't really looking alright. I just so happen to be there and when I witnessed something I shouldn't have, I immediately looked away! I promise!" I look down, uncrossing my arms, now fidgeting with my fingers.