eleven | slow

Taehyung's POV

A quick smirk formed on Jungkook's lips which caught my attention, following where his gaze were directed.

The two ladies, making their way towards us as they followed the guard I had sent to fetch for Jisoo.

Wow.

It should be illegal to look that good.

I couldn't help but eye Jisoo from head to toe. She has never dressed up like this before. I was quite used to her casual clothes whenever I would wait for her practices to be over.

Unconsciously licking my lips as I spot her midriff showing her killer upper abs that she must've gotten from ballet. Her curves that are being showcased through her tight denim shorts and body fitting white crop top.

A/N: side note but HELLOO JISOO IN DENIM SHORTS from music core?! I literally died. 

I clench my fist when I notice my other bandmates eyeing her.

What the fck. I'm the only one who can see her looking this good!

I immediately block their view, glaring back at these dumb fools. 

She awkwardly walked towards me, her hands held tightly around Rosé's. Oh how I wish those were my hands. 

"Uh— congrats!" She smiled awkwardly. 

"Eeeeeeeee" I heard the boys squeal behind me. I know they're trying to tease me right now. 

Before I could respond, Jungkook wraps his arms around my shoulder. "Wow Jisoo-yah looking smokin' today. I'm sure my man over here is struggling to control himself." He teased as he pats my chest. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I yell removing his arm around me. Clearing my throat as I close the gap between us, not minding the stares I was receiving from the guys. Right now everything was a blur, but Jisoo. 

I hate how her mere existence is making me feel all sorts of sensations. One in my chest, and one down below. 

"You—you came... thank you." Fck did I just stutter. 

She softly chuckles. Fck her smile is so beautiful. 

"You look very beautiful today..." my mouth speaking my thoughts into existence. 

"Eeeeeeee" I heard the boys yell again. Ugh I can't stand these fools. 

Third Person POV

V could no longer stand the teasing he was receiving from his bandmates and abruptly grabbed Jisoo by the wrist dragging her away from the scene. 

The old Jisoo would've instantly snatched V's grip away from her body, but this time she willingly followed him. Not minding not knowing what the hell was going on. 

"Here" V finally lets go, now the two are in an empty room somewhere. 

Jisoo continuously looked at his hands on hers. 

He quickly noticed and let go, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"Uh thanks for coming again..." V let out. 

"It's no big deal... I was planning on going anyways.." 

This info perked up V's curiosity. "Wait then why didn't you text me you were coming?" 

Jisoo's face suddenly blushed. I mean she couldn't exactly tell him that she was so eager to text him but also was waiting impatiently for him to text her first. 

"I mean didn't you say you would contact me?" She responded, slight accusation was evident in her tone.