Chapter 3

Weichi held in the slight laughter that she felt an urge to have emit from her throat, finding it awkward to simply laugh at another person's embarrassment and mistakes. She wasn't that cruel. She wondered if she looked like her sibling at all. Sure they both had the same last name, hair color, and skin tone, but they had different personalities and interests.

Weichi shook her head of those thoughts before placing a smile back on her face and continuing on with her "mission" to look for the girls' restroom. She quickly found it and did her business before making her way back to the tennis courts.

When she got back, she noticed an unfamiliar person on the courts. Coming closer, she recognized the uniform... "Hai Guang..." she gasped.

Her mind began racing at the possible reasons of why one of the previous National's winners had come to Yu Qing. Nothing solid came to mind. They hadn't had any encounters with Hai Guang recently, so why were they sending one of their students?

Weichi took a deep breath before walking to the team and settling next to her brother. She had stumbled in while a supposed "challenge" had been declared upon her brother. Of course, he denied and even told him to leave as it was against court rules. The kid left after irritating Biayang and almost breaking the whole team into riots.

Weichi, Siyang, and Ziming were watching the team's continued practice when they were approached by Coach Qi Na. She had asked if a kid had come on campus and entered the courts. Weichi had asked if she could describe him. As Coach Qi Na described the kid, Weichi connected the dots and nodded.

She explained the situation and that seemed to have ticked off Coach's attitude. She said she had to do something and began walking away, but Weichi stopped her, asking The kid's name was later revealed to be Yuan Chi. A freshman regular of Hai Guang.