Chapter 10

The games went on for a while. Weichi using a couple of familiar shots like her newly debuted "Butterfly shot" or a Reversed Twist Serve. She and Jiale worked pretty well together. Not like the Golden Duo, but good enough to be better than Qiao Chen and Lu Xia. 

In the end You Qing won the match! "Game and Match. You Qing wins!" the umpire announced. 

Weichi hugged Jiale before running off the court and throwing herself onto her brother. He was proud of her and it made her so happy to see his pokerface break as he gave her a small smile. 

Dayong smiled lovingly at the young girl. She was happy. He made his way down to the courts, catching Jiale's attention. 

"Dachi! You're alright!" Jiale exclaimed. Dachi smiled and nodded. He turned his attention towards the captain's little sister who in turn hugged him. 

"You worried me too much! I thought you got into a big accident!" Weichi cried. Dayong was more than surprised to hear this and began brushing his fingers through her hair soothingly. 

"Come with me." He said. Weichi wiped her tears as she nodded. They went off towards a more secluded area before Dayong turned around, holding Weichi's hands in his, his brown orbs boring into her caramel ones.