Chapter 3: Wrath and exams

Last time

"Can we trade?" he asked.

"No way I'm not sitting next to the creepy guy with no pupils." Answered Hawk.

"I guess you're going to have to stand Jericho." Naruto said making the woman sigh, "Unless you want to sit on my lap." He said making her blush.

"Why would you even suggest that?" she almost yelled.

"Then just stand behind me because that pig isn't going to move." He said as the pig had the face of determination.

And the epic saga continues

Konoha eight years ago, age 6

Naruto was balling his eyes out as he ran back to his apartment and locked himself inside. The reason was not for the constant belittling or hate from the villagers. It was the secret he uncovered from the man he saw as his grandfather.

He went snooping around the hokage's office and found a file with his name on it, inside his birth certificate. His real name, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze son of the fourth hokage and princess of Whirlpool, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Not only that, there were notes of them being alive and leaving with his sister's he didn't know he had. Kasumi and Narumi, both holders of the Nine tailed fox's chakra while he contained the tailed beast's soul.

He saw the letters and messages revealing that they left him on their own accord right after the fox attacked letting the toddler know he was hated for holding the demon fox itself. His pseudo grandfather lied to him, all those times asking about his parents and here they were alive and abandoned him.

He cried all night in his crappy apartment thinking his parents left him because they didn't love him. He was alone and nobody loved him and the hokage was probably torturing him behind his back.

Sadly, Naruto was too discouraged to confront the old man about this let alone dig more into the information of his parents.

Age 12

Naruto soon found himself inside his dream, something inside him felt off as he kept tossing and turning feeling as if half his body was burning while the other half felt frozen. Suddenly the dreamed pulled him into a bright new world filled with lots of greenery. The boy woke up and felt as if part of his face was burning forcing him to clutch part of his face in pain.

"Meliodas he's here." He heard a soft female voice.

"Hmm, so that must be him, he's pretty short for a warrior." Said a male voice.

"You're one to talk and you've led the seven deadly sins." He turned and saw a beautiful woman with blue eyes and silver hair, next to her was a short young man with blond hair and green eyes. As the two had their little conversation, the blond man noticed Naruto noticed them.

"Oh hey, are you Naruto?" asked the blond man receiving a confused look.

"Yeah, that's my name, but who are you two." Naruto asked the two who looked at each other for a moment then smiled and nodded.

"Well Naruto this is going too hard to explain, but... we're your great grandparents from centuries ago." Said the silver haired woman.

"In a nutshell, we're ghosts, but we can still feel each other." The blond man said the last part as he groped the silver haired woman's large breasts making her face turn red as she whimpered in embarrassment.

"Meliodas please stop! We just met our grandson that doesn't mean should mentally scar him!" she said as he continued to grope her.

"Sorry Elizabeth, but you know this is how I show affection." The man now named Meliodas said as he stopped and kissed her cheek.