Chapter 10 - Snow

The morning after

Ban slowly opened his eyes staring at the damaged ceiling ready to fall apart, he yawned before adjusting his head and looking around the room. As he looked he noticed a light weight on bare chest. A little mop of blond hair was resting on it, with arms extended around his body in the form of a hug. Ban smiled before adjusting Elaine's head before kissing her on lips.

Elaine's eyes fluttered open and adjusted too see Ban's bright red eyes and foxy smile, "Good morning Ban." she said kissing him back.

"Good morning my beautiful wife." he said earning a bright smile.

"Does that make me a Mrs.?" Elaine asked getting a curious look from Ban.

"I don't really have a surname." he answered.

"Oh, well that doesn't matter since none of the members of the Fairy Clan carry one either." Elaine said optimistically.

"I don't think anyone else has woken up yet, you want to stay here for a bit before we have some breakfast?" Ban asked getting a blush before she nodded.

The pair soon embraced each other before full on kissing each other.

Meanwhile somewhere else

King opened his eyes looking around seeing the old room slowly falling apart despite his new godson's efforts to repair and maintain Meliodas's old tavern. Just as he was ready to get up, something rather heavy for him. As he looked down, his face had turn into the color of a tomato only to slowly turn pale as blood started to stream from his nose. On top of his chest was none other than Diane who was peacefully sleeping on top of him.

Suddenly the giant started stirring in her sleep before she woke up with a smile on her face, "Good morning King!" she said as she kissed his cheek.

"G-good m-morning Diane? D-did you sleep well?" he asked nervously seeing as he noticed she was wearing only a white t shirt while he was still wearing his dress shirt but unbuttoned.

Diane noticed his nervousness but waved it off, "I did, thank you King, but I wouldn't mind you trying to feel comfortable around me. I won't like you any less." she said reassuring him.

"Sorry if I still think this is awkward, I'm still getting used to this couples thing." King said scratching the back of his head.

"Hey how do you think I feel? I didn't expect to wake up half naked on top of my boyfriend, but I adapted to it." Diane said in a pout. "Now give me a good morning kiss." Diane commanded as she puckered her lips.

King gulped in nervousness before slowly connecting his lips with Diane making her moan a bit as she wrapped her arms around him pulling King closer. For King it was a total bliss while Diane found herself on a journey to find what was once lost. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before it intensified as King slowly pushed Diane and her pack and intensified the kiss.

The pair soon broke off gasping for air, "Hey Diane."

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I don't hear anyone, maybe we should spend some alone time together." King suggested feeling brave.

Diane blushed at the suggestion but decided to not in agreement before the couple continued their kissing.

Meanwhile with Naruto

The young jinchuriki woke up after a long night of dancing, drinking (apple cider), taking photos and lots of music. He rubbed his face while moving the hair out of his eyes as he got attempted to get up only feel a pair of arms holding him down.