Chapter 20 - Calm Before the Storm

The Sin of Wrath found himself clashing his sword his attacker while Merlin and Guila protected the kids all the while two more people were watching in the distance. Kasumi was rather confused by the sudden attack, but noticed it was mainly the one fighting her older brother who was attacking while the others were just keeping them trapped and away from Naruto. Taking the time to avoid fighting Kasumi looked around before noticing yellow and red which almost made her skin turn green.

Naruto for his part was rather frustrated with who this person was and decided to investigate, "Hellblaze!" the figure barely managed to get out of the way only for their cloak to be covered in black flames. Removing the cloak the figure was revealed to be a pale green eyed young woman in shinobi attire that revealed her cleavage for some odd reason. Creating clones from his sacred treasure, Naruto managed to get the drop on her.

"Violent whirlwind!" she called out making two of the clones disappear, but it wasn't enough as the remaining clones grabbed from behind restraining her arms and making her kneel. As she struggled to free herself, Naruto quickly kicked away her sword and moved her black hime style hair to see a flower on her forehead protector.

"I don't know what village this is, but here this can be seen as an act of war. Now tell me, who are you?" Naruto asked.

The green eyed woman sighed, "I am Shizuka, princess of Nadeshiko." she said expecting Naruto to know who she was.

Naruto narrowed his eyes, "Call them off!" he ordered pointing at her subordinates who remained cloaked.

"Stop, your fight is over." Shizuka ordered making them put their weapons away and uncloak themselves revealing several kunoichi with the same forehead protectors as Shizuka.

"Is this a third attempt at an invasion? I helped stop the first two, so attacking me directly wasn't the best plan." Naruto mocked keeping a serious face.

Shizuka scoffed, "Is that any way to treat your betrothed?" she asked.

Naruto raised a brow, "I am not engaged. You must have mistaken me for someone else." he said.

"Am I? Are you not Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze?" she asked with a smirk.

"I am Naruto Liones." he said making her go wide eyed.

"Did I attack the wrong person?" Shizuka asked nervously.

"You shouldn't be attacking anyone at all. Seeing as you're from Nadeshiko, you likely know that know that Tokiwa women." Naruto stated putting the pieces together.

"She's my aid. She told me that she approached you to speak about or marriage saying you declined." Shizuka replied.

"That is right, my sperm donor had no right using me as barter for your request." Naruto said.

"You must accept Naruto-san, otherwise it will bring shame to your family name along with mine." Shizuka pleaded.

"I care not for a stranger's honor and don't act as if the Namikaze or Uzumaki name matters to me. I am not their son and I will not marry a stranger. Do not act as if your tradition is noble either." Naruto said recalling his clones and sheathing Lostvayne.

"Who are you to say my village tradition is not noble?" Shizuka asked with a glare.

"Your traditions are solely based on using men who you are unable to kill as sperm factories and hoping they give you a girl to keep your kunoichi population up as you can't procreate with the same sex." he answered.

"That's right, we expect strong heirs from strong men otherwise we rid the world of weakness." Shizuka stated.

"You justify murder for the sake of preserving your village? You are arrogant and what is it you do to the males afterwards? The infants I mean." Naruto asked curious as to the process.