𝚂𝙸𝚇

TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE

MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, 1935

Kara could hear Ardeth and Rick talk about Rick's "destiny" which according to Ardeth he did not believe in. "If a man does not embrace his past, he has no future," Ardeth says as Horus lands on his hand. O'Connell looks at him. "Look, even if I was some sort of sacred Medjai, what good does that do to me now?" he asked Ardeth. "It is the missing piece of your heart. If you embrace it, if you can accept it, you can do anything" he replies. O'Connell looks towards the sunrise. "Sounds great. Listen. What can we expect from our old friend Imhotep?" O'Connell asks. Ardeth looks down and then back at O'Connell. "His powers are returning. By the time he reaches Ahm Shere, even the Scorpion King won't be able to stop him" Ardeth answers truthfully. O'Connell massages his head in annoyance. He was over the whole mummy situation. Kara was looking into the horizon. When suddenly there was this heavy fog. As they went deeper into the fog she heard Imhotep's voice. "It is time to remind you of who you are... and who we are together. For our love is a true love, an eternal love, our souls mated... together as one... forever" he said in ancient Egyptian.

Kara was now in ancient times, in Egypt. The Pharaoh sat on his throne, guards around him, Imhotep beside him, and other subjects sitting nearby. Two women with golden masks covering their faces. They were in a fighting stance. The Pharaoh claps and the woman turn around and take a few steps away from each other. The Pharaoh speaks once again and this time the two women begin to fight.

They both stop their hits against one another, one manages to hit the other across the face, she wraps her arm around her neck, but the other kicks her with her leg

They both stop their hits against one another, one manages to hit the other across the face, she wraps her arm around her neck, but the other kicks her with her leg. They fight again, after a few blocks one of them manages to trip the other one. The one on the floor takes off her mask, revealing her sister, Evelyn or better known as Nefertiri. The other woman is Anck-Su-Namum. Evelyn gets up, another woman enters the room, this time it's Kara. Evy gives her her mask. "Put the mask on, we don't want to scar that pretty face," Anck-Su-Namum tells Kara/Nefertiti. Nefertiti puts on the mask. She spins the daggers around and gets ready to fight.