𝚃𝚆𝙾

JOURNEY

CAIRO PRISON

CAIRO PRISON

The warden escorts Kara, Evelyn and Jonathan across the gallows courtyard. Evelyn scolding her brother for lying to her. "You told us you found it on a dig down in Thebes!" Evelyn angrily shouted at her brother. "I was mistaken" Jonathan defends himself. Kara smiled at her siblings argument. "Evy sweety, he lies to everyone" Kara states and Jonathan nods in agreement.

"But we are his sisters!" she exclaimed. "That just makes you more gullible" Jonathan told Evy. "What is he in for?" Kara asked the warden. "I did not know, so when I heard you were coming, I asked him that myself" the warden replied. "And what did he say?" Evy asked. "He said... he was just looking fot a good time" he replied.

The cell doors bust open. A man is dragged by four guards, they shove him up to the cell bars. From the looks of it he has been there for a while. Evelyn looks at him, disgusted by his appearance. "But he's just a filtht criminal" Evelyn says. "Way to go, Evy" Jonathan says. Evelyn was dress more conservative, while Kara wore an all black outfits with jeans and shirt.

The man looked at Evelyn first than he took his eyes from her when he saw Kara. "Who are the broads?" Evelyn huffed at the question. "Broads!" Evelyn said angrily. Kara just shrugged and the man grinned. "They're my sisters, actually" Jonathan replied. "Yeah? Well ... I'm sure they're not a total loss" the man said as he smirked at Kara whose face remained impassive.

"I'll be back in a moment" the warden said. "I tremble with anticipation" Kara and the man said at the same time. He turned to face Kara who still wasn't smiling. Kara looked at him for the first time as did he. He smirked at her but she just stared. Evy and Jonathan stood behind their older sister. "Ask him about the box" Jonathan whispered and Eve nodded. Kara rolled her eyes but started to walk towards the man.

She stood right next to his cell. "We found your puzzle box, and we've come to ask you about it" she stareted. "No" he replied flatly. "No?" she repeated. "No, you came here to ask me about Hamunaptra" he stated. Evelyn and Jonathan looked around hoping no one heard his replied.

Evy and Jonathan stepped forward towards the man. "How do we know that's not a load of pig swallow?" Jonathan asked. The man seemed to recognize Jonathan, Kara knew he recognized him. "Don't I know you?" the man asked. "Jonathna step back" Kara told him but he didn't listen. "Um, well, you see-" Jonathan tried to come up with an answer when the man punched him in the face. The guard hit the man in the back. Evy bent down to help her brother.

Kara looks at Jonathan. "I told you to step back" she sasses her brother. When she steps closer to him he recognizes her as the girl the saved him. "It's you" he whispered. "Can you take us back to Hamunaptra?" she asked. "I just decked your brother" he states and she shrugs. "I told him to step back" she replies and he smirks. He liked the girl.

"I was there. Seti's place. You were there too" he tells her and she nods. "Yes, I was but I don't know how to get there. Could you tell me where it is? The exact location I mean?" she asks. "Want to know?" he asks. She leaned closer. "Yes" she answered. "You really want to know?" he asks. "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't" she replies as she leans her face right up to the bars. "I'll tell you" he says as he signals her to get closer and she does.

He grabs her chin and kisses her full on the lips. Kara wasn't even shocked. The guards pull him away. "Then get me the hell out of here!" he yells as he is being taken away by the guards. "Where are they taking him?" Kara asked the warden. "To be hanged" he replied. "Apparently he had a very good time" he adds.

COURTYARD

Evelyn and Kara sat next to the ward trying to get him to release the man, who's name is Rick O'Connell. "I will give you one hundred pounds to spare his life" Kara offered. "I would pay one hundred punds to see him hang" he replied. "Three hundred pounds!" Evy offers. He ignored her. "Five hundred pounds" Kara offered. "And what else? I'm a very lonely man" he says as he place a hand on Kara's inner thigh.

Kara quickly takes a knife and puts it right on his throat. Insulted, the warden angrily yelled at the hangman who pulls the lever. "No!" Evy yelled. "His neck did not break! Good. Now we watch him strangle to death" he states happily. Kara used her last resource. "He knows the location of the Hamunaptra" Kara tells him. "You lie" he says.

"She would never!" Evy vouched for her sister. "I'll give you twenty-five percent" Kara offers. "Deal" he says. He signals for the man to cut the rope but Kara beats him to it as she thorws a knife cutting the rope. O'Connell looks up and sees Kara smirking down at him.

Giza Port

Kara walked between Jonathan and Evelyn as they walked on the boardwalk. "Do you think he'll show up?" Evy asked. "Undoubtedly, I know the breed, he may be a cowbow , but his word is his word" Jonathan said as the three of them stopped infront of the boat. Kara just watched her siblings talk. She was the mom in the group. "Personally, I think he's filthy, rude, and complete scoundrel. I don't like him one bit" Evy stated. She was still upset about O'Connell's comment.

"Evelyn, what I have told you about talking about people?" Kara asks like a mother. Evelyn pouts. "To not judge anyone before actually knowing them" she replied with a sheepish smile. "Just give him a chance, Evy. I'm sure he's a nice guy" Kara stated. "Anyone I know?" O'Connell asked. The three siblings look at the man who walks up to them. Shaved, showered, he was looking cleaned. He looks dashing, even Kara won't deny that.

"Looking good O'Connell" Kara says. A small smile on her lips. He smirks back at her. Evelyn is impressed. "Oh um... hello" Evelyn stutters. Jonathan grabs O'Connell's arm and shakes his hands. "Smashing day for the start of an adventure, eh, O'Connell?" Jonathan asked. "Yeah, sure, smashing" O'Connell replied as he checked his pockets. Evelyn clears her throat.

"Mister O'Connell, can you look me in the eye, and guarantee me this is not some sort of flimflam? Because if it is, I'm warning you-" Kara smirks at her sisters 'threat'. "He better take us. Or we're gonna have a problem" Kara states. Connell steps close to Kara. "All I can tell you sweetheart, is my whole damn Garrison believed in it without orders they marched halfway across Libya, and into Egypt to find that city. Like I told you, all I saw was sand. Everybody else was wiped-out by Tuareg warriors. I'll take your bags" he said. He tried to take her bags but she walked away before he could even reach for them.

"I bet you anything those two will end up together by the end of this trip" Jonathan says to his little sister. "No" Evy replied. "They're the same. They'll end up together not matter what" Evy agreed. "Why won't-" Jonathan stopped. "Did you just agree with me?" he asked his sister. "Yes" they both walked away.