𝙾𝙽𝙴

INTRO

FAMILY

THEBES -- 3067 B

THEBES -- 3067 B.C.

Five thousand years ago, a fierce warrior known as the Scorpion King, led a great army on a campaign to unite the known world. After a vicious campaign which lasted seven long years, the Scorpion King and his army were finally defeated by the Sumerians and driven deep into the sacred desert of Ahm Shere. One by one, they slowly perished under the scorching sun until the great warrior himself was left alive.

Near, death, the Scorpion King made a pact with the dark god Anubis. That if Anubis would spare his life and let him conquered his enemies, he would give him his soul. Anubis accepted his offer and spared his life. Anubis gave the Scorpion King command of his army, and like an evil flood, they washed away all that lay before them. When his task was done, Anubis forced the Scorpion King to serve him for all time. His army was returned to the sands from whence they came, where they wait, silently, to be a awaken once again.

LONDON, 1935

Kara Croft now O'Connell loved to cook and bake. When she was not working and was spending time a home she spent her time cooking for her small family, her husband and two sons. Evy would stop by from time to time. In this specific day, her brother and sister were coming for dinner. Kara had found something to explore. She wanted to tell her little sister if she would like to come along.

Kara was finishing the dinner while the boys and their father set the table. There was a knock on the door. "Honey, the table is set" Rick said as he opened the door. "Thanks sweetie and thank my sweet boys" she yelled from the kitchen. "You're welcome" the three of them replied. Evy and Jonathan were smiling as he opened the door. "O'Connell" Jonathan greeted him. "Jonathan" he answered with a handshake. "Aunt Evy!" the kids yelled. "Hey boys" the boys ran to their aunt and uncle. Evy greeted Rick with a hug. "Where's my big sister?" Jonathan asked and Evy turned to them. Kara walked out holding two drinks on her hand for her siblings.

Jonathan took the drink as did Evy before hugging their older sister

Jonathan took the drink as did Evy before hugging their older sister. "I've missed you Kars" her little sister said as she hugged her. "I missed you too, baby sis" she kissed her cheek. "Um, hello. What am I? Chopped liver?" he asked. "I missed you as well little Jonh" she kissed his cheek. "Please take a seat" she told them and they did. "Do you need help?" Evy asked her sister. Kara smiled.

 Kara smiled

"No thanks. I got it. And no offence but you are better out here. I don't think the kitchen agrees with you" the twins, Jonathan and Rick nodded in agreement. "That's true little Evy" Rick said and she rolled her eyes. Kara brought back a bunch of different dishes. Finally, everyone had a plate and the food was set up.

"You can say whatever you want about Kara but she really has the best cooking skills" Jonathan said and they all agreed

"You can say whatever you want about Kara but she really has the best cooking skills" Jonathan said and they all agreed. "Mum is the best cook" Alex said. "And she makes the best cakes" Aaron added. "Best cookies" Evy said. "Brownies" Jonathan said. "Cupcakes" Rick said. "Thank you. Thank you. Let's eat" she said and they all began to eat.

"Evy, I found something you might like. Rick, the boys and I will be traveling to Egypt. Do you want to join us?" Kara asked. Evy as always got excited for the new adventure. "Of course! When do we leave?" she asked excitedly. "In two days. John, will you be joining us?" Kara asked her younger brother. "You know I would love to, but I would prefer to not wake another mummy" he replied with a laugh. "Let's hope these two don't opened another tomb and wake queen Cleopatra or something" Rick said as he pointed at his wife and sister-in-law. "It's just a simple expedition. Nothing crazy" Kara said with a smile. But boy, was she wrong.