The Fight's Over, For Now

A/N: Hey! I decided to do small angst. It won't be for a very big part of the story, only for a few chapters. Don't worry, I haven't forgot why I made this story! I still have a plan in mind to finish with Percy, Thalia, and Nico, and everyone else. Enjoy! Also, regarding my last post, I told my parents. My dad accepted me when I told him I was pan, and said he would get me counseling if I wanted it. I'll be meeting my counselor soon. My mom, on the other hand, I started with the depression/anxiety stuff. Then I came out to her. She kinda just looked at me and said I shouldn't be putting that kind of "label" on my name. Fun times. Alright, Enjoy the story, and have a good day/night!

Charging forward, Percy raised his sword. He took the Minotaur, while Piper, Hazel, and Frank took on Medusa and Will, Nico, and Jason took on the Hellhound. Thalia, Leo, and Annabeth helped around. Well, Annabeth tried her best.
Medusa seemed... stronger, somehow. To Percy, at least. Then again, it had been over 5 years. He fought holding a small makeup mirror Piper and thrown to him, swing and slashing his sword several times.
Somehow, Medusa was flexible, dodging his attacks. Percy growled. He didn't deserve this! Can't he just live peacefully with Nico and all of his friends? Was that too much to ask? Memories started to resurface, but Percy pushed them down. He could cry later. Right now, he needed to focus. To fight.
As Percy swung his sword, Annabeth, Leo, and Thalia fought the back of the Hellhound while Piper, Hazel, and Frank took on the front. Leo used his fire and Thalia used lightning to shock and burn the Hellound, shocking it. Annabeth slashed the Hellhounds legs. Piper used her knife to slash the chest, and Frank distracted it by turning into a bird and scratching the eyes. Hazel delivered the final blow, using her cavalry sword to plunge it straight into the underbelly, sliding on the ground and cutting deep. The Hellhound burst into dust and rained down on the 6 demigods.
While that happened, Nico, Jason, and Will took on the Minotaur. Nico, though tired, raised a few skeletons and held the Minotaur's feet. Jason flew in the air and used his sword to plunge into the back of the giant, hairy monster. Will came into action, even though he was still on the hill. He used his arrow skills as the son of Apollo to blind the Minotaur. Nico delivered the final blow, like his sister, by using his Stygian Iron sword. The sword slashed the chest of the Minotaur, and it roared, bending over for just a second. Nico acted quick as lightning, swiping his sword through the Minotaurs neck, beheading it. The hairy, ugly head fell to the ground with a thump, and the body fell, collapsing into gold dust. The clumps and piles of the monster dust was starting to grow, covering all of the demigods fighting.
Percy was still fighting, the mirror starting to annoy him. His body started to glow, a faint glimmer of green. The aura of green started to brighten. The demigods backed away. Suddenly, Percy moved at blindingly fast speeds. His slashing sharp and and fast. Medusa's eyes widened. She moved as fast as she could, but Percy was too quick. His eyes began to glow red and fiery, and he immediately slashed his sword through Medusa's neck. Her head fell with a thump as well, much like the the Minotaur. The body exploded into golden dust and landed softly on Percy and around him.
Breathing heavily, the green glow faded away and his eyes lost the fiery red. He turned back, his hair swishing around and golden dust flying off of the ends. A cut on his cheek dropped down, dried around the ends and thick. He slouched a bit and dropped his sword. Then, he passed out. Piper screamed and Leo rushed over to her, while Nico, Will, and Thalia rushed towards Percy. Calypso ran into the battlefield, forcing everyone to go to the infirmary.
Nico and Thalia picked up Percy, Nico crying a bit, and rushed him to the infirmary, Will directly behind them. Everyone else walked behind them, ready for checkups.

——time skip to when Percy is about to wake up!——
Percy POV

What's going on? Where am I? Why am I here? Wait.... what's that?
"Ugly boy! Gay trash! You sh*tty piece of filth!"
No.... no no no NO!! This can't be happening. Not now.
The shadows cleared. Yep. There it was. Gabe. Kicking me. I was 8 at the time, and I had kissed a boy, just to see what it was like. It didn't mean anything.
The fat pig was drunk, and he was holding a broken beer bottle. Little me was cowering, crying. Afraid. Weak.
Gave swung his arm. The bottle crashed more against his head, and gave punched him repeatedly in the gut. Percy was crying harder, choking on his tears. Gabe stood.
"Remember, scum, don't tell your mom. Or you'll be punished."

I woke up with a start, panting. I looked down, seeing my little Nico clinging to me. I smiled. That's when I realized I had been crying. I wiped the tears away, and looked around. I must be in the infirmary. I decided I should rest. It's been a long week for everybody. I snuggled up to Nico, kissing his forehead, before falling asleep again. This time, I was safe, because I know my amazingly stunning boyfriend and my awesome friends will be there to protect me. For now, the fights over.
It's time to enjoy it.