Banished

Percy POV
I was talking with Nico and Thalia about what happened with Annabeth (aka we broke up cause she used me for popularity and faked everything[now Nico and I are dating cause he wasn't actually over me and I love him]) when we were flashed to Olympus. We suddenly had celestial bronze chains restraining each of us to the wall. Nico thrashed and tried to shadow travel, but the chains had some sort of power elimination spell. Thalia yelled out in surprise and started kicking her legs, trying to get free. I, on the other hand, was absolutely terrified. I was screaming my seaweed head off, thrashing and kicking. I've been through Tartarus and back, for the gods sake! So has Nico! Can't any of us get a f*cking break? WE DON'T DESERVE THIS! None of us, not me, Thalia, or Nico! I had tears blocking my vision, but I faintly saw the gods and goddesses appear. Zeus snapped his fingers and we were released. Nico quickly came over and hugged me tightly, and Thalia walked up close to us.
"Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, and Nico Di Angelo, you are here today for your fate to be decided," Zeus boomed.
Great. Woo hoo. Yippee. We are going to die.

Thalia POV
I don't know what happened. The hunters were visiting camp, and I was catching up with my friends and family. Percy and Annabeth finally broke up, and now he and Nico were dating. Cute. We had chains binding us to a wall, and Percy was screaming his fishy brains out, but it was oddly sad. It was actually heartbreaking. The chains must have had a power elimination or absolute cancellation, because Nico couldn't shadow travel and I couldn't summon lightning. I don't think Percy was even trying to use his powers. When the gods popped in, Dad snapped his fingers and we are released. I muttered a quick 'thanks.' I quickly moved over to Percy and Nico, and we huddled together, facing the powerful beings. That's when Zeus spoke.
"Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, and Nico Di Angelo, you are here today for your fate to be decided," He practically yelled.
Um, what?! Excuse me? After everything we have done for you bastards? You are going to kill us?! Why the heck would you do that?!

Nico POV
Percy was filling Thalia in on the latest camp news while I cuddled with him. Then everything is a blur. We were flashed to Olympus, bound in celestial bronze chains. I tried shadow traveling, but it didn't work. Percy was screaming his life away, but it was such a heartbreaking and heartfelt scream. Full of pain and emotion, and it made me scared and sad. "Percy..." I whimpered, worried. I just wanted to give him a hug and help him. Thalia wriggled around trying to get out. The gods and goddesses flashed in, and we were released. I quickly ran to Percy and hugged him tightly before letting go and standing closely by his side, Thalia on the other.
"Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, and Nico Di Angelo, you are here today for your fate to be decided," Zeus yelled in his already loud voice.
I almost passed out from the shock. What?! What did we do?! We saved your arses plenty of times, and we fought two freaking wars! Thalia growled words I'm not going to repeat, while Percy stood in shock. Me, I cried. I know right? A son of Hades crying. Percy hugged me tightly and Thalia held us both.

No POV
"All in favor to die," Zeus said. Him, Poseidon, Hera, Aphrodite, Demeter, and Athena raised hands.
"All in favor to live," Hestia, Hades, Apollo, Hermes, Artemis, Hephaestus, and surprisingly, Ares and Dionysus. Zeus grunted.
"Well, Zeus, the majority rules. They live," Artemis said.
"I will not allow them to live freely! They are too powerful!" Zeus boomed.
"Let's see what Athena has to say! She has good ideas," Hermes said, forgetting she voted for them to die.
"What about Tartarus?" She said, smirking evilly.
"Great idea, as always Athena," Zeus said.
"Absolutely not!" Artemis yelled, "Thalia is my hunter!"
"Say goodbye. The pit will open in 5 minutes, and we'll be here to see they are pushed in," Zeus said, ending the meeting hastily as to not get hurt.
Then he, Poseidon, Demeter, Hera, Aphrodite, and Athena flashed out. Artemis immediately raced to Thalia to embrace her, while Hades talked to his son. Percy was left there, crying. His father had abandoned him. He started to hyperventilate, and Nico had to hug him and tell him it was going to be okay. Thalia told him to focus on his breathing.
"Percy! We have come to say sorry. You have my full faith that you will escape with your abilities," Ares said with Dionysus by his side. Percy nodded numbly.
"Everyone! I have an idea," Hestia said. Everyone turned to look at the eldest goddess.
"I have chosen to give my blessing to you three to help you, and to possibly escape," she said, smiling. Everyone else smiled as well.
"Me too!" They all chorused.
"Get ready children. We will do it all at once so it will be painful," Hades said. Then Persephone popped in.
"I want to as well!" She cried. Hades sighed.
"Of course, darling," he said.
The gods and goddesses formed a circle around the trio, and immediately shot them with blasts of power. Hestia was orange, Apollo was yellow, Artemis was silver, Hades was black, Ares was red, Dionysus was purple, Hephaestus was brown, Persephone was a dark magenta, and Hermes was green. When they were done, Nico, Percy, and Thalia were about to collapse. But still standing. That surprised all the gods/goddesses.
"Wow. No one could have possibly withstood that much power!" Artemis said. Thalia smiled weakly.
"I guess we are stronger than you think," she said, helping the other two.
"You all now have the power to summon fire and food, incredible speed and geographic knowledge, incredible fighting skills and you can summon weapons, control over plants, incredible accuracy in hunting and archery, music talent and health abilities and power over sunlight, forging skills, control over the dead, and control over minerals," Hestia explained.
Thalia noticed her wrist. She pointed it out to Percy and Nico, and they had the same thing. Colorful tattoos. A silver wolf and moon, a yellow sun and bow, black skull, magenta flower, red sword, purple vines, a green caduceus, brown hammer, and orange fire.
"Thank you so much! We will remember you and tell you when we escape!" Percy said. Just as he said that, Poseidon and Zeus flashed in.
"I forgot to mention that I disown you Percy," Poseidon said, glaring at Percy, who was about to cry again. He did some magic trick, and Percy felt part of himself drain away. But when he looked back at Poseidon, he noticed his ex-father was angry. He looked up, and he saw a light blue glow above his head.
"I guess the Fates still like me as the oceans champion," I said.
Zeus did the same magic trick to Thalia, but storm clouds appeared above her head.
"I guess the Fates still like me, Lightning McQueen," Thalia smirked. Zeus fumed.
Then the pit opened up. Poseidon grinned, and quickly used water to throw his ex-son into the pit.
"No!" Nico screamed as he jumped in after his boyfriend.
Thalia saluted, and shouted, "See ya, old man!" As she fell backwards into Tartarus.

Bro. This story is 1120 words. I'm so proud of myself.~Estan97❤️