Meeting Again

Nico spotted Annabeth near the archery range. She was yelling at Apollo kids, who looked way to young to be near something pointy. But Percy guessed you had to that if you were a demigod. They quickly walked over to the blond, and pulled her away by the hair. She started kicking and squirming and yelling, trying to see who was dragging her.
"Shut UP!" Thalia yelled. Annabeth immediately stopped, her eyes wide.
"T-Thalia?" She asked, her voice quiet.
"Annabeth," Thalia grumbled, looking at the girl. Annabeth smiled and started laughing.
"Oh my Gods! I've missed you so much! Hey! Guess what! The gods made me and the rest of the seven immortal! Isn't that great??" She exclaimed, rambling.
""Yeah, so great," Thalia mumbled.
The kept going, Annabeth complaining a lot about her hair. She still didn't know Nico and Percy were the ones dragging her, because she was to busy talking to Thalia, who looked very bored. They found Hazel and Frank arguing about something near the pavilion.
As they got closer, the group realized that it was a heated debate. Something about both not spending enough time with each other.
"Frank!" Percy yelled. Annabeth stopped squirming.
"Percy?" Frank and Annabeth both said quietly.
"Hello, Frank. Annabeth. Hey Hazel," Percy said, smirking at the shocked faces the Tartarus Trio was getting.
"Hi again, sis," Nico said. Hazel teared up.
"Nico! Percy! And Thalia! I've missed you so much!" Hazel cried, reining up to Nico and engulfing him in a hug. Frank came up to Percy and they high-five. Annabeth tried to hug Thalia, but Thalia moves out of the way and Annabeth fell in the dirt.
"Hey guys. We're looking for Piper and Jason. If you could lead us to them, that'd be great," Percy said.
"And Will," Nico added. Hazel nodded.
"Sure," she said, and gestured for them to follow.
They walked to the infirmary first, and saw Will treating a little boy.
"Will! Come here!" Frank called. Will looked up, and saw the group, frowning when his eyes landed on Nico. Will told the joy something quickly, and another Apollo kid came to the boy's aid. Then he walked over.
"What are they doing here?" He sneered. Nico rolled his eyes.
"Well, if you must know so terribly, there seems to be a new prophecy, one that includes us," Nico said, pointing a finger in Will's face.
"Yeah, yeah, 'the Tartarus three,'" Will said. Hazel sighed, and grabbed his hand.
"Come on, let's go," she said.
"Go where?" He asked, tying to pull his hand back from the surprisingly strong girl.
"To find Jason and Piper! We need to get the rest of the ten!" Leo snapped. Will took a step back, but was dragged forward as they went to find Piper and Jason.
They found Piper gossiping by the lake, and Percy decided to prank her. He carefully and quietly controlled the water to arch over their heads. Then, he brought his hand down in a pushing motion. The girls, and especially Piper, were soaking wet. But Piper was the most drenched. She screamed, as the others wondered where the water came from, and left to change without noticing the bunch. Piper turned with a murderous look in her eyes, which were surprisingly covered in pink makeup. She stopped when she saw who it was.
"P-Percy? Thalia? Nico?" She stuttered. Percy nodded, and Piper broke down, kneeling in the sand.
"Oh my goodness! It's been so different without you, and Annabeth- but all my friends were going, so I made new ones- I acted different, and I hate it I just want everything back to normal," she said, rambling.
Percy hugged the sobbing girl, and his eyes darkened. Thalia and Nico both looked about ready to kill Annabeth, and Nico also gave a murderous look to Will.
"Hey, Pipes, it okay," Leo said, rushing to embrace Piper as well. Percy cleared away some of the makeup, making Piper look a little more normal.
Piper cried a few more minutes before she stood up and reached into her bag. She pulled out a single makeup remover, and immediately took off all the makeup. She looked normal again.
"Okay, I'm ready. Let's go," she said, wiping her nose one more time on her yellow-knitted sweater.
The group nodded, and Calypso joined them a few moments later. Sadly, she was not part of the prophecy, but the group let her stay. Calypso told them that she'd seen Jason talking with a few of his new friends near Zeus' Fist. We walked over, and saw Jason hanging around three other guys, who looked really dumb and snooty. We walked toward him, and quickly pulled him away from his little group. He thrashed about, but Percy kept a tight grasp on his shirt. Thalia wouldn't let Percy hurt her brother, even if he was a big jerk, from the looks of it. As the group walked, the Poseidon cabin came into view. Percy suggested that they go in their, and everyone agreed. They went in, and saw the dusty mess. Percy was surprised. Everything was how he left it, the Minotaur horn, Tyson's gifts, pictures hung about, and clothes thrown about.
"No one had the heart to clean it, after losing you," Leo whispered. Percy felt the tears sting his eyes, and looked at his friends, the once tight-packed group broken. They all had glassy eyes, except Jason, who's jaw just dropped.
"T-Thalia? Percy? Nico? Is it really you?" He asked. Percy snorted.
"Of course it is, dummy. We are here for the prophecy, and then the gods will most likely send us back," Thalia grumbled, smacking her brother upside the head. Jason rubbed his head, and they sat on the beds.
"Can...can we Iris Message a few people first?" Percy asked, his voice cracking slightly. Nico wrapped his small but strong arms around his boyfriend. His friends, who, at the moment, were only Piper, Hazel, Frank, and Leo, and possibly Calypso but she hadn't said much, nodded. Piper stood up and ruffled his hair.
"Sure, Perce. We're all here for you," she said, gesturing the group. Will and Annabeth grunted, and Jason didn't say anything.
"Cool. Thanks. Now, does anyone have any drachma?" Percy said, thinking about the few people he wanted to talk to, before his perilous journey began.