Coming back

A/N: I hate these things so I'll make it short. I have decided, when this is done, I might make a sequel where they start a band and become famous and blah blah blah. Tell me your thoughts or if you even want another one. Don't forget to read my other books! :)

Percy Jackson, Nico Di Angelo, and Thalia Grace stood at the border of the old camp. Nico took a large breath and stepped in, followed by Percy and Thalia. Everyone seemed to be at dinner, so they talked to the closest person who was late to dinner. It was Leo.
"Yo! Leo! Could you tell us where Chiron is?" Percy called out. Leo look up, surprised.
"Percy?! Is that you??" He called back.
"Yeah!" Percy said, running towards Leo.
Leo ran to Percy. It was like one of those cliché moments where two people run in slow motion. Thalia chuckled, and Nico joined in a moment later. Percy and Leo reuniting, it was going to be chaos.
"Man, I missed you so much! Are you guys okay? By the way, I'm really digging the new looks," Leo said.
"Yeah man, we're good. You don't look to bad yourself after 5 years!" Percy chimed. Leo chuckled, but it was more like a sad, or angry, chuckle.
"That's because the gods forced us to become immortal, so we can protect them if they get into more trouble," he said darkly. Our faces darkened as well.
"Anyways! Let's go find Chiron!" Leo said, chipper as always and trying to lighten the mood.
We nodded and followed, meeting the Stoll's again, who were trying to paint the Ares cabin pink, and Clarisse, who was chasing them with her spear. They all seemed happy to see the trio again. Even Clarisse, who hated how Annabeth ran the camp. Like her mind had been corrupted into girly girl and Delores Umbridge. (Percy was very surprised when Clarisse told him she had taken up reading when Annabeth banned sparring matches happening whenever people want, as they did it all the time.)
They found Chiron talking to Mr. D and Rachel popped up behind the centaur, talking to him. Probably about the new prophecy.
"Chiron! Look who arrived!" Leo called to the centaur. Chiron turned, and his face brightened. So did Rachel's, and Mr. D gave an approving nod.
"Percy! And Thalia! Nico! I've missed you so much!" Rachel said, engulfing them in a tight hug.
"I'm glad your back. Someone needs to knock some sense into the rest of the seven. Leo is the only decent one. Everyone else starts fighting," Chiron said, truthful as always.
Percy laughed.
"Yeah, we were summoned back for the prophecy. What's the full thing? The gods never told us," he said, remembering their short conversation in Olympus.
Rachel smiled.
"The 10 once friends torn
Three bound in Tartarus thorn
Come together, one and all
And defeat the evil, during their call
A new world shall be created
As the fate of others is debated," she finished, still smiling. Chiron sighed.
"We don't know much about what it means, like the evil, the call, the fate of others. But we do know the 'once friends' are, and you three were in Tartarus. It is likely you encounter some thorns on the way as well," the centaur said, smiling at the three.
Nico sighed.
"I guess we have to go find the others now," he grumbled, scooting closer to Percy. Chiron nodded.
"Good luck! And try not to get hurt," Chiron yelled behind them as Leo, Rachel, Percy, Thalia, and Nico walked to find the rest of the seven.