Returning

Percy, Thalia, and Nico were sitting by a small fire. Nico was sitting in Percy's lap, and the green eyed boy had his arms around the smaller one. Thalia was poking the fire and cooking food. They had been in Tartarus for around 50 Tartarus years, or 5 regular years. They had found a way to transport to Hades palace, probably a gift from Hades, and as soon as they were done eating they were going to find Luke, Silena, Beckendorf, and Bianca. As Thalia started handing out the food, three pieces of meat the size of their hand, a bright white flash appeared. When the flash died down, they could see celestial bronze, imperial gold, and other precious demigod metals and gems decorating a large room. It was very large, with 10 to 15 feet (meters) above their head, from Thalia's estimate. When they looked forward, they saw the Olympian Council before them. They scowled, but sent a small smile towards the ones that stood up for them, which was most of the council. But that doesn't mean that the three will forget about what happened. Sure, they were grateful, but would you forgive people who threw into the pits of Tartarus? Didn't think so. Poseidon and Zeus looked the most angry, and Hera was red with rage. But once the gods got a good look at the demigods, they gasped. Aphrodite drooled over Percy, and Apollo looked like he was going to faint. Even Poseidon and Zeus were surprised. Percy had changed his looks, meaning he had a few tattoos, a new wavy haircut with blue tips, and ripped clothing. He had a skateboard with him as well, because one of the monsters had one and gave it to him.

Thalia looked badass as well

Thalia looked badass as well. Her black jeans ripped up and dirty, heavy combat boots, and a black leather jacket with little pins of rock bands. She had a black choker and dark grey tank top on as well, and she had lots of chains and a belt on her jeans. She had her sword and shield with her as well.her hair had bright blue streaks in it.

Nico had that cute but still punk look

Nico had that cute but still punk look. He had and AC/DC shirt on, covered with a thin black skeleton jacket. His hair was still messy and black, perhaps even darker. His black skinny jeans were ripped at the knees and his Stygian Iron sword hung from a belt on his waist. He had a black choker on as well.

(I couldn't find a picture without his typical clothes so you get this beauty)The three stood together, smirking

The three stood together, smirking. Percy smiled even wider when Poseidon got terribly angry.
"How?! How do you look energized and HAPPY?! You are supposed to be miserable!" He yelled, his ears practically steaming. Aphrodite grabbed Hera and just pointed, and Hera was also in a trance.
"Soo.. why are we here? We were just about to eat," Percy said nonchalantly, checking his fingernails. (which are painted black, as are Nico's and Thalia has electric blue that actually shines)
"You're here because we need your help," Zeus grumbled.
"Aww, the old guy needs are help! Again. I've lost count of how many times you needed someone else to do your bidding," Thalia said, her sass level rising as she got angrier. Zeus was angry.
"Can we hurry up? We were on our way to pick up Luke, Beckendorf, Silena, and Bianca. It was gonna be an awesome day!" Percy complained.
"The new prophecy needs ten demigods! We have seven, Hazel Levesque, Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, Will Solace, Frank Zhang, and Piper McLean. Unfortunately, the prophecy states the demigods in Tartarus, you three," Poseidon grumped. Nico scowled, as did Percy and Thalia.
"You want us to work with them?! Why? Will cheated on me with Jason and Annabeth cheated one Percy with Piper?" Nico frowned.
The gods hesitated, and Artemis took the chance to speak.
"Yes. But, unfortunately, this is a mission that includes all of you. Something will click," she promised.
Thalia nodded, and they were transported to the border of Camp Half-Blood. Wait, let me rephrase that. Camp Half-Hell.

Au- Yo!!! I'm not dead guys! Anyways, I should say that these pairings are just for the plot line. Have a nice day!-Author🏳️‍🌈