CHAPTER 21:HAPPY

Note:Hey so this is my toxic ff but I changed the name because the point of the original story was for jikook to be in a toxic relationship  but I'll write that story later so I decided to change this one's name anyway enjoy.

"Well thier is one thing I wanna ask."

"Okay,Go on"jimin squeezed his hands  reassuring him.

"Ok jimin..."jungkook took a deep breath.

"Do you love me?"jungkook looked at jimin with pleading eyes. He wanted to wait for jimin to say this when he is ready but jungkook can't wait anymore,he wants to know if he is the one jimin wants.

Jimin just stared at jungkook. He didn't expected him to ask that but he  has had enough. He won't deny any longer,he will tell jungkook.

"Yes."it came out as a whisper but it was loud enough for jungkook to hear it and jimin didn't know why his voice sounded like that.

"What?"jungkook stared at jimin with wide eyes.

"I said yes jungkook."jimin was now blushing hard and he started to look down.

"Yes what?"

"What do you mean?"jimin looked up at jungkook confused

"Say the three words jimin. I want to hear them."

"I...I love you."jimin felt shy under jungkook's gaze.

"Say it again."jungkook said coming closer to jimin. His breath hot against his lips.

"I love you."jimin felt shy but he kept staring at jungkook as he came more closer.

"Once more."jungkook said now looking at jimin's plump lips wanting nothing more than to taste them again.

"I love you."jimin could say these words again and again because he really means it.

And as soon as he said it the third time jungkook closed the gap between them. He kissed him sweetly and jimin can't help but melt into the kiss.But he quickly pulled back from the kiss making jungkook confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I...I don't want you to catch a cold. I have a fever. Remember?"jimin looked at him and jungkook lightly chuckled.

"It's okay. Nothing can stop me from tasting these lips."and with that jungkook kissed him again.

Jimin finally relaxed and kissed him back. He had missed the feeling of  the others lips on his. Even though it hasn't been long since they last kissed,he still missed it.Jungkook bit his lips which made him gasp and the taller found the opportunity to slip his tongue inside.It was a very wet and dirty kiss,thier tongues fighting for dominance.None of them giving up but Soon jungkook pulled away since they both needed to catch thier breaths and then they smiled at each other,jungkook took jimin's  hand and placed a kiss on his knuckles.

"I'm so happy. I can't believe this"jungkook said with a wide smile on his face.

"Me neither. I just can't believe I confessed."

"Now I can kiss you whenever I want."jungkook said with a wide smile on his face.

"Yes you can."jimin said and then they kissed again. This felt nice...it felt really nice.Jungkook pulled back again and looked into jimin's eyes with love and carassed his cheek.

"Jimin...can I ask you one more thing?"

"Anything."jimin replied with a smile.

"What did you and Mark talked about yesterday when you met him...I-i don't wanna seem possessive but like I was just wondering it's ok if you don't wa-"