CHAPTER 11:SPENDING A NIGHT

Jimin came into his house after Taehyung dropped him and met his angry parents in the living room."Where have you been?"His father asks him angrily."I told you I was going out with friends"jimin did ask for permission before going but still he was scared bcz his parents were angry and he didn't knew why."Yes you did told us but you didn't said that you will come home this late"
"What?I was barely out for an hour"jimin was angry bcz his parents always yell at him for stupid reasons and he was right they weren't out for that long."How dare you raise your voice at us?"jimin's dad got up and slapped jimin so hard that he fell on the floor."Go to your room and you're grounded you can only go to your university and no where else now go"jimin got up and ran towards his room.

He entered his room and closed the door.He jumped on the bed and started crying.His parents always did this.Why did they adopted him when they weren't gonna treat him as there child.These were the questions that jimin asked himself everyday.His phone started ringing he looked up to see that jungkook was calling him.They both exchanged numbers a few days ago.Jimin was really angry at that time so he just ignored jungkook's calls,instead he got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath and relax.Jimin took a long bath and came out,he went towards the closet to take out his clothes when suddenly he felt a presence behind him and as soon as he turned around someone covered his mouth so that he couldn't scream.

A while ago...
Jungkook came back home and layed in his bed he was quite tired even though they weren't out for long he still got tired.Suddenly the whole events that happened today started playing in his mind how jimin told him about Tae and how Tae helped hoseok and yoongi and how...they almost kissed.Jungkooks face started turning red as he recalled it but he also wanted to know what happened afterwards between Jimin and Tae so he called jimin but he wasn't picking up.He called again and again but the other still didn't picked up,he thought maybe jimin's phone was on silent but his heart was telling him otherwise so he rushed towards his house.

Jungkook knew the address as he visited jimin's house with his parents when all this marriage thing started.He reached jimin's house and parked his car he didn't wanted anyone to see him so he was finding a way to get into jimin's room without anyone noticing and it wasn't hard bcz thier was a ladder that led to a room that looked pretty familiar so jungkook climbed up as he was entering through the window he accidentally kicked the ladder and it fell.He cursed at himself and entered the room and it was jimin's room just as he thought but jimin wasn't thier.He heard the bathroom door open and  came out a half naked jimin wearing nothing but a towel.Water dripping from his hair and from his body.Jungkook couldn't stop staring at his beautiful body.Despite jimin being small he was well build,jungkook didn't knew that jimin had abs.He noticed that jimin was turning around he didn't knew what to do so he rushed towards jimin and covered his mouth before he could scream.

Jimin almost had a heart attack but he relaxed as he saw that it was jungkook he shoved jungkook's hand away and glared at him."What are you doing here?"
"Well you weren't answering my calls so I came to see if something was wrong."
"Jungkook,thier are two reasons people don't pickup phone calls it's either they are busy or they are ignoring you... in my case it's both."
"Well thiers another reason and that's the person might be in trouble"
"Why do you care?I believe you would be happy if something happens to me"
"Well you're wrong cause I'm not like you. I don't get happy at others suffering."
"What do you mean by that...Are you saying that I would be happy if something happens to you?"
"Oh so you're saying that you actually care about me?"jungkook smirked at jimin."What?!n-no that's not..."jimin realized he was standing half naked infront of jungkook."Oh my god!C-close your eyes."jimin was covering his body and jungkook chuckled at his cuteness."Relax were both men and its not like you're fully naked and on top of that..."jungkook leaned towards jimin's ear."I'm your future husband"jimin's face flushed at what jungkook said he pushed him away, took his clothes and ran towards the bathroom.Jungkook was laughing at how embarrassed jimin got.

Jimin changed his clothes and looked at himself in the mirror his face still red.He felt as if the door to his heart was opening again but jimin didn't wanted it he had given up on love.He pushed his feelings aside took a deep breath and went out.He saw jungkook lying on his bed."What are you doing on my bed?"
"Well what else should I do?"
"Get out of here that's what you should do"
"How?"
"The same way you got in"jimin was getting angry he was already pissed off and now the person who he hates so much is in his room."Well I came here using a ladder that was near the window but I accidentally kicked it."jungkook was a little embarassed bcz of his clumsiness."What?How did you...ugh Jeon jungkook!"jimin got more angry he couldn't believe it he was stuck with jungkook,he can't even sneak him out at this hour or else his parents would see."By the way what was the ladder doing thier...Don't tell me you were expecting me to come?"jungkook was feeling like teasing jimin he loved it when jimin blushed."Oh plz if I knew you were gonna come I would have hidden it,it's just that whenever I get late or I have to go out late at night I use the ladder to enter or leave my room without my parents noticing."

"Oh so no one notices the ladder just standing thier?"

"My room is at the back of the house and everybody enters from the front nobody's gonna notice and now if you'll excuse me I have to go to university tomorrow and so do you so get out I need to sleep."jimin said pushing jungkook."Jimin did you forget I can't get out...remember?"jimin face palmed himself."So now what?"
"What do you mean I'm gonna sleep here don't tell me you've never had friends over."jimin's face turned red at the thought of staying in the same room with jungkook."I've had friends over but you're not my friend and p.s. thier isn't a place for you to sleep."
"Yes I'm not your friend I'm your husband and all married couples sleep in the same bed since you don't have a couch in your room I'll sleep on the bed."and just like that jungkook lied on jimin's bed."You're not my husband and we aren't married yet get out."jimin was getting really red and his skin was burning."Comeon jimin just sleep already."jimin had no choice he took some cushions and created a boundary."What are you doing?"jungkook looked at jimin weirdly."I'm creating a boundary so you wouldn't pass this side.We might be sleeping together but I don't want you anywhere near me."after that jimin got on his side pulled up the covers and tried to fall asleep.

                                ***

Something was wrong.It was quite... very quiet they could hear eachothers heartbeats and heavy breaths,it was very late and the thing that was wrong is that none of them could sleep."I can't sleep."jimin kicked his blanket out of frustration thinking that jungkook might be asleep."Me neither."jimin looked at jungkook he didn't expected him to be awake."Hey jimin tell me is Taehyung ok?"jimin turned around his back facing jungkook.His eyes immediately filled with tears as he remembered how hurt Taehyung was."He is sad but I know him...he will be fine."jimin knew Tae would be fine bcz that's how he was,Taehyung didnt cried after something that he knew couldn't be his and jimin envied him for that.Jungkook hummed and removed the cushions that was creating a barrier between the two.He wrapped his arms around jimin's waist and rested his head on his neck,jimin was surprised at jungkook's sudden action."W-what are y-you doing?"jimin didn't knew what to do he wanted to push him away but he couldn't."Please jimin lets stay like this you and I we both need this.So plz don't push me away.I'll forget about it tomorrow I won't bring it up but plz let me stay like this."jimin gave up he knew he needed to hug someone so he let jungkook do what he wanted to.Surprisingly this time jimin did fell asleep.Jungkook did say he would forget about this he said he won't talk about it but what about jimin?He knew that no matter what he did he couldn't forget this warm feeling with jungkook.He didn't wanted to feel this he promised himself he won't make the same mistake again and even though he wouldn't admit it he surely was...

Falling for jungkook...

A/n the longest chapter I've written so far which is still not long enough and I'm really not good with writing romantic scenes I don't know what I was thinking when I started writing a jikook fanfic😆I just love jikook a lot like a lot ok I'm gonna shut up now but I'll be back later so be patient❤❤