CHAPTER 7:MAKE IT RIGHT

"Wait...where did you get that shirt from?"hobi said raising an eyebrow at jungkook."W-what do you mean?I-im wearing my clothes"jungkook said shocked by the sudden question."Your clothes?"hobi asked as if he knew jungkook was lying."Yeah why would I wear someone else's clothes?"jungkook was now confused of the situation he was in."Liar it's the shirt that I gifted jimin on his birthday it's the same."jungkook was shocked at how hobi knew that he was wearing jimin's shirt that he gave him when jungkook gave jimin his hoodie."No,you might have given him other shirt thier are millions of similar shirts in this world"hoseok raised his eyebrow and smirked at him."Yeah but not all of these shirts have my small sign in the corner."jungkook looked at the corner of the shirt and thier was hobi's sign."Seriously first you gave him the hoodie that I bought for you and now he gave you the shirt that I bought for him.Give eachother your things not my gifts."hoseok said slightly pissed but then again grinned at jungkook mischeviously."So,you still have feelings for him right why else would you wear his shirt?"
"No,I don't and I would never ever catch feelings for him again I just didn't had anything else to wear so I wore it."jungkook became angry at the thought of him liking jimin but deep down he still liked him,it's just that he won't say it."Alright whatever you say."hoseok knew jungkook was getting angry so he did not wanted to piss him off."...but you both are getting married now so might as well bring your old feelings back."
"This is a business related marriage it has nothing to do with our love lives."

At school..
Jimin was taking his books out of the locker when suddenly someone approached him."jimin..."jimin didn't turned around bcz he recognized the voice and it was jungkook so he decided to ignore him and go to his class."wait jimin...listen to me"jimin didn't stopped until jungkook grabbed his wrist forcing him to stop."What is your problem? I'm getting late to class."jimin glared at jungkook."Just listen to me plz I just need to talk."
"Jungkook you and I both know that whenever we try to talk it turns into a fight we can't talk even if we want we'll just endup punching eachother."
"It's about hoseok and yoongi."after hearing jungkook jimin's glare turned into a soft gaze and he calmed down."Meet me after all my classes end at the park nearby."after saying that jimin went towards his class.

At the park...
"So...what's this all about?"jimin said looking at jungkook curiously."Hoseok and yoongi...we need to help them to get together."jimin nodded bcz that's what he also wants for them both to finally confess and be together."But how?After you played that trick where you made it look like hoseok asked you on a date yoongi thinks that thiers something between you two."jimin glared at jungkook while reminding him of what he did."So didn't you tell him that I was being stupid and that it was nothing?"
"Hey!I did told him but he didn't believed me.After I lied about you and started the rumour my friends were the only one's who knew I lied and since then they also had trouble trusting me."jimin laughed lightly to hide that he was embarrassed of what he did and also ashamed."Well you shouldn't have done that in the first place now look even your friends can't trust you"
"I'm sorry ok... I just...let my hatred get the best of me and I didnt knew what I was doing i don't usually lie okay.I don't know how or why I did what I did but I just did it and I regret it.Im sorry and now you can laugh at me all you want."jimin said not realizing that he was actually apologizing to jungkook."I understand that.We all do stupid things like what I did with hobi but why do you hate me so much?"jungkook asked bcz now he was feeling guilty he thought that maybe he had done something bad to jimin without realizing it."You won't understand I just hate you okay and...we're not here to talk about us we are hear to talk about hoseok and yoongi so what's your plan?"jimin didn't told jungkook the reason bcz he can't just say 'hey I hate you bcz you look like the person who hurted me'.
"Yeah,uh...the plan is that we set them up on a date."
"A date?how?"
"I dont know yoongi's your friend hobi's mine so let's just lie to them call them in a place to meet up and not show up in front of them and when they see eachother they would hangout and maybe confess"jimin nodded in agreement to jungkook's statement but then realised something."I have never hung out with yoongi alone whenever we hangout it's in groups so he would definitely think something's fishy if I call him all of a sudden to hangout"after hearing jimin, jungkook got lost in his thoughts thinking when he suddenly thought of an idea."So why don't you ask hoseok to hang out and I will ask yoongi"jungkook smiled and felt proud of himself for coming up with an awesome plan."You and yoongi don't get along he will get more suspicious if you call him. idiot!"jungkook started grinning from ear to ear and jimin eyed him suspiciously."Oh!you don't know yoongi came to me to apologize after you lied about me so I thought he was pretty cool and we started to hanging out"jimin eyes widened bcz he didn't knew that yoongi was meeting up with his enemy behind his back but then again yoongi can hangout with whoever he wants after that jimin calmed down and talked."Okay let's help our friends and let's fix the things we ruined.Lets help them."jimin smiled and take out his hand for jungkook to shake.Jungkook took his hand they put thier hatred aside for a while and now are working together for thier friends.

"Let's make it right"

A/n okay I know the reason why jimin hates jungkook is actually pretty much stupid but his character will develop slowly.His character is more of a person who doesn't thinks much and does things without thinking.He has trust issues and bla bla..and I'm sorry if I made him look bad but his character is going to improve through out the story