CHAPTER 17:I LOVE YOU

"Is this my room?"Jimin asked jungkook.They were now in the Jeons mansion.The wedding was over and they both hadn't talked to each other since then,the ride back home was silent they reached the mansion and apparently enter a room.This was the first thing jimin said to him.

"No,it's my room."Jungkook said while taking off his coat and then proceeding to take off his other things.

"Ok then where's my room?"jimin said which made jungkook stop whatever he was doing and look at jimin.

"You're gonna stay here with me as well."

"What?but...thiers only one bed and isn't this mansion big enough to have a guest room."

"We have alot of extra rooms jimin but you're my husband and you're gonna stay in the same room as me."

"But-"jimin tried to say something but got cut off by an angry jungkook.

"Do you think I wanna stay in the same room as you.My parents wouldn't like it if we stay in separate rooms.Thiers a sofa here too sleep thier."after that jungkook took his pajamas and towel in the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Jimin observed the room and saw his bag of clothes  his parents must have sent it here.He looked at the sofa it did'nt looked comfortable and then at the comfy bed.He didn't showered yet and he does smell because of the sweat.He decided to jump on jungkook's bed just like this to piss him off.

Jungkook came out in his pyjamas and saw jimin sleeping on his bed.If it was someone else he would surely get mad at them for sleeping on his bed especially without showering but this is jimin we are talking about who looked extremely adorable sleeping there.Jungkook wanted to push him off but he couldn't because jimin looked so peaceful so he grabbed one pillow and layed on the sofa.

Jimin was just pretending to be asleep because he wanted to see jungkook's reaction but when he didn't said anything jimin opened his eyes only to see jungkook sleeping on the sofa (well trying to sleep because it wasn't comfortable)

"Why are you sleeping thier?"jimin asked getting up from the bed.

"Oh so you were awake."jungkook looked at jimin from his place.

"No I just woke up right now."jimin lied.

"Ok then sleep here and give me my bed back."jungkook got up and went towards his bed.

"No way.Why should I sleep on that little spot and you sleep here on the bed?"jimin said whining.

"Ok here's the deal one day you are gonna sleep on the bed and me on the sofa the next day you will sleep on the sofa and me on the bed and then this will go on.Got it."

"Ok but today I'm sleeping on the bed."jimin said and again jumped on the bed.

"Then why did you wake me.Ugh...ok but just please shower before lying on my bed."jungkook said and went back towards the sofa.

"That's it?"jimin opened his eyes again to look at jungkook.

"What?"jungkook stared back at jimin.

"You're not gonna fight me or ask me to sleep on the sofa?"jimin was looking at jungkook weirdly and jungkook wanted to see somewhere else but  all he was doing right now was stare back at these beautiful eyes.

"We made a deal.Right?why would I fight you then.Im gonna sleep there tommorrow so it's fine by me."jungkook finally made himself look away and closed his eyes.Jimin did the same thing before saying 'good night' but jungkook didn't said anything which kinda made jimin sad.

Jimin woke up and looked at the sofa jungkook was not thier.He got up and went to take a shower he didn't shower last night and felt filthy.He opened up his bag and took out a white shirt and black jeans.He wore them and went downstairs.