chapter four

'..but mum, that's embarrassing!' a young boy groaned, throwing his head back.

'It's for the best, considering you two are always getting lost.. besides, your uncle told me you gave her a flower just last week' his mother laughed, hands around a steaming mug.

'Do you think she will like it?' he asked timidly, wide eyes staring at the box in his hands.

'If it comes from you, she will love it' she assured, pulling her son into an embrace.

A smile found it's way to your face, watching your childhood best friend and his mother.

This must be a dream, you couldn't remember ever being part of that memory. You turned around and everything swished into a new surrounding, the forest clearing where you used to go with him.

You heard your name and you looked to the side, your best friend was sitting on the ground holding a small box with shaky hands.

'I was thinking.. since we aren't in the same class anymore, I wanted us to still be able to contact each other, ya know..' his long fingers opened the box, revealing the necklace you had grown to cherish more that you ever thought. 'Turn around..'

Placing the necklace around your neck, he secured it and crawled around in front of you. 'What do you think?'

'It's beautiful, thank you so much' you wrapped your arms around his neck, still remembering how it felt to hug him.

'I love you, and I'm going to miss seeing you all the time' he mumbled into your neck.

'I'll still see you on days off, and I'll come over whenever I can' you mumbled back, pulling away to look into his bright eyes. 'I love you too, Ben'

You placed a kiss to his cheek and everything slowly fell away around you, his voice explaining how it worked fading away.

-

Holy shit, were you comfortable.

Your face was pressed into probably the softest pillow you've ever felt and your body was wrapped up in a fluffy comforter, you were in absolute heaven.

You had woken up with a smile on your face, remembering your dream, you hadn't thought of him in a little while as you were too busy. A small sigh left you as you wiggled around in the warmth, rubbing your socks together how you did as a child.

You were mid yawn when you realised, you didn't sleep with socks on any more. Your eyes fluttered open and met complete darkness, where were you?

You sat up a little and brought a hand up to rub your eyes, trying to wake them up, and your arm brushed against your bare chest as the comforter fell. A whimper left you as the cool air hit your nipples, and your thighs pressed themselves together, where the hell were your pyjamas?

Still half asleep you fell back onto the pillow and let your thighs rub together a little, enjoying having a moment to yourself for the first time in a long time, usually you would be waking up to your 'friend' kissing you goodbye for the day.

You imagined the way his hands felt on you last time you seen him and you let your own hands wander, cold fingertips leaving bumps along your warm abdomen, before hooking your fingers into your panties.

Your breathing sped up as your fingers trailed further and further, gasping as you brushed against your clit. You began rubbing small circles around your bud and let your jaw fall open, sleep clouded mind letting you focus completely on your own fingers.