chapter three

Your head was spinning, taking into account you weren't dreaming and you were in fact currently sitting on the floor of a first order ship crying.

How did I get here, what happened while I was out?

You sat at the window for stars knows how long, forehead pressed to the cool glass, deep in thought.

What we're you supposed to do now? You couldn't stay here, you couldn't even understand why you hadn't just been killed in the forest.

In the time you took to sit on the floor and think you had come to the conclusion that the first order had destroyed your town in search of resources, why else would they be there? Your mind wandered to the forest and you tried so hard to figure out what had happened and who had caught your fall.

As far as you were aware no one followed you, you lost them after the clearing, right?

You wracked your brain in an attempt to recall what had happened, in turn only making your headache worse. You were in your own little world on the floor, ignoring the march of footsteps leading your way down the hall.

"Hey, who's that?" A whiny voice sounded, making you jump to your feet.

"Isn't that the one Ren captured last night?"

You felt like a deer in headlights as you stood barefoot in front of the pair of troopers, were you supposed to run?

Sticking with your gut feeling you turned and sprinted down the hall, thanking the stars you didn't come into contact with any more troopers.

"Hey, stop right there!"

Fuck.

Bursting through an automatic door you found yourself standing above a row of TIE fighters, a sigh of relief escaping your chest.

Footsteps grew louder behind you as you scanned the area figuring out how you were supposed to get down, and your hands began to shake.

Wait, you don't know how to fly? You thought as you climbed the railing, taking a deep breath before you fell a few feet onto the hatch of the fighter. Guess we're learning today.

Climbing into the fighter you situated yourself in the seat, staring at all of the controls in front of you.

"Here goes nothing.." you whispered, pressing the biggest button on the dash. A moment passed and your spirits dropped, thinking you were going to get caught.

Frantically searching for any other way to start this thing you noticed a few lights start to flash, the cab soon rumbled to life around you and a breathy laugh left you.

"That was easy enough" you mumbled, fiddling around some more with the controls until you figured out where the steering was. "Okay, you can do this" could you though?

Luck was on your side today as you began to roll forwards through the open room, a small grin pulling across your face. Managing to engage take off you felt the seat vibrate under you as the fighter lifted off the ground, your hands shaking on the controls.

You were so close, all you had to do was make it through that barrier and you would be free from whatever mess you had been dragged into. You pulled your bottom lip between your teeth as you accelerated towards the barrier, nerves coursing through every cell.

So close, just a little longer, come on-

The fighter jolted underneath you, sending you flying into the control panel face first. What the fuck happened?

Your headache instantly returned and you groaned out a few curse words, moving to see what you had hit.

What? What did I hit?

Suddenly the fighter tilted backwards and the view of the barrier grew smaller as you seemed to be flying backwards, screaming as you attempted to clutch onto something. Bracing yourself for impact you squeezed your eyes shut, expecting pain.

The walls began to crinkle around you and tears began to well in your eyes, you didn't want to die, much less in a fucking TIE fighter.

Suddenly falling to the ground you screamed again, curling in on yourself as if it would protect you, eyes clenched shut so hard you saw white.

The adrenaline kept you from feeling anything too much as you crashed into the ground, your body being thrown across the cab and through the shattered windscreen. You struggled to breath as you rolled onto your side, crunching glass shifted around underneath you.

Is that someone walking?

Panic set in as you looked around in attempt to find the person the footsteps belonged to, hoping to find someone willing to help. You rolled onto your back, now noticing the glass shards pressing into your thin leggings.

As if to spike your panic, the footsteps that were crunching over glass came to a halt and your heart dropped. Having had time to process what had happened, you were now well aware of who's boots were placed on either side of your head.

Your chest was rising and falling so fast you thought you might have a panic attack soon, and you could feel the tears start to spill down over your temples into your hair line, but you wouldn't take your eyes off the far wall in front of you. You didn't want to make eye contact with him.

"Do you know who I am?" his voice sent a shiver through out your body, but you didn't respond "Hm?"

Your breath caught in your throat as you parted your lips, trembling at the thought of speaking it out loud. When you didn't answer quick enough you felt him shift behind you, a cold gloved hand now cupping your cheek, thumb pressed to your trembling bottom lip.

"Look at me." Your body betrayed you and your  teary eyes traveled up to meet his masked face once again. "I won't ask again, do you know who I am?"

"Yes.." you whispered.

"Hm, I don't think you do" pulling on your lip as he spoke, you inhaled sharply through your nose at the feeling. "Tell me, what was a pretty thing like you doing, risking so much for a worthless piece of jewellery?" You froze, heat began to form in your stomach, from the compliment or the realisation, you didn't know.

You had forgotten about your bag, about what was in the bag.

"What jewellery?" you blinked. Playing dumb probably wasn't the smartest, but you didn't know what else to do. "I'm not wearing any.."

His thumb roughly pushed it's way into your mouth, pressing into your tongue and you gagged at the intrusive feeling, kind of liking the way the cool leather tasted on your tongue.

You pushed the thought away as your hands flew up to his wrist, pulling harshly. As if someone took hold of you, your arms were pinned to your sides. Fuck this.

You sunk your teeth into the soft leather as hard as you could, squeezing your legs together at the groan that left his chest.

"You didn't hit your head that hard, if you want to act like it then I'll treat you like a dumb slut" he sneered, pulling his thumb from your mouth to slap you across the face.

Your head whipped to the side and a small moan accidentally escaped at your tingling skin, revealing your sudden lust, which really should have been terror at this point but logic was having a hard time making it's way through your thoughts.

Your eyes found his pitch black visor as a smirk crept onto your face, blood trickling from the corner of your lip.

If you were going to die at the hands of Kylo Ren, you weren't going to die a sad death, imagine how disappointed your best friend would be.

"That all you got, big boy?" you mumbled.

To say you were kicked was an understatement.

Your eyes followed him as he stood, shoulders heaving while he took a step back and you began to think he was backing off, but that would've been too easy.

Before you could register his leg moving his boot came into contact with the side of your skull and you blacked out instantly.

For the second time in 48 hours you were unconscious and unaware that you were in the arms of Kylo Ren.