chapter nine

'Oh come on, you're going out looking like that?'

'Why not, you said you liked my hair this way!' 

'I do, but the other girls wont, Ben'

'Ugh!'

A small smile crept across your face as you brushed a random comb you found in the bath room through your hair, happiness surrounding the memory.

After Kylo made you eat a bland ass muffin-cake-rock bar you were left alone for the night, giving you the chance to recollect yourself and recover, if you were being honest with yourself. You sat for hours thinking of possibilities before you came to the conclusion that Kylo wasn't going to give you answers without you harassing him, and that you had to take matters into your own hands.

So here you were, getting yourself ready for probably not much more than a violent grunt in response, at six in the morning. You found yourself paying extra attention to your hair and how your new clothes fit and if you were being honest, you wanted him to notice you, you liked the feeling you got when he was around you.

After finishing your breakfast and brushing your teeth you decided to go looking for him in a few other areas you hadn't yet been in, taking advantage of the destroyed control panel. Nothing much interested you in his quarters, apart from the view from another bedroom that looked barely even stepped in, until the soft click of a door sounded across the sitting area.

By the time you turned around to see where it came from the door was sliding shut, and your jaw had dropped with it, was that Kylo?

It had crossed your mind, but you hadn't tried to picture what he would look like under all of his clothes. You thought maybe he stayed covered up because he was deformed, but holy fuck were you wrong.

You only caught a glimpse of his body but from what you seen his arms were nearly bulging out of his t-shirt, and his track pants were holding together by a thread. 

No wonder he almost squished me.. he's built like a fucking fridge

Picking your jaw up off the floor you made your way to the couch, deciding to wait for him to come out so you could finally get some answers. You kicked your feet up onto the coffee table and lent back, closing your eyes for a moment.

Flicking your eyes open you were met with Kylo's mask above you and you shot up, not even aware that you had fallen asleep.

"Why are you always sleeping?" Kylo asked, moving to sit across from you.

"I have nothing else to do around here" you mumbled, rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

"You will soon enough" he spoke in a bitter tone.

"Will you tell me why I'm here, please?"

Silence.

Surprise surprise, the mystery man still wont talk-

"The First Order are expanding their forces, and you are the perfect candidate. I need someone who can act as bait, so to speak, and who better than someone who belongs The Resistance-"

"I don't belong to anyone-"

"Of course you don't, they left you" he spat, standing to pace the room "you will accompany me on missions and relay information back to The First Order, it should be easy enough considering you don't belong to anyone"

"Instead of recruiting me, you destroy my Village and kidnap me in hopes it will convince me to join the dark side?" you laughed out, it was incredulous.