(bonus3) future - christmas

"ive always wondered how it'd look and feel like to have a beard."

"you look great. maybe you should go for some s- surgery to help you get some hair thingy for a beard." katsuki commented, stifling a laugh as he slowly backed up towards the door.

"hey, hEY, HEY- where do you think youre going-? it's your turn." y/n grinned, peeling of the fluffy white beard from her face, holding it up by it's corners.

katsuki visibly paled as he tried to make a dash for it. only to be stopped by two kids in elv costumes, standing in front of the door, blocking his only exit.

"thE CHILDREN FAVOUR ME MORE. YOU CAN'T GET AWAY NOW! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH—" y/n laughed maniacally. evil laughs and screams could be heard echoing from their house that night.

and that. was christmas eve.

now. imagine christmas.

okay im done with this chapter. the rest is up to your imagination. :D byee

okay fine i was kidding.

or was i- okAY finE byE iLL gO nOw-

"mommy, daddy, it's snowing! woAhhh!" haru and rin giggled as they shook their parents up from their very needed beauty sleep.

"oh yayyy. now let me die in peace you little devils." y/n mumbled with her face shoved into the pillow.

"but it's snowing! wAke uP."

"okAY. iM uP and i caN fLy."

"no you can't."

"..."

"okAy how about you guys wake your dad up and we'll get ready to go outside."

"okay!"

as the two kids were waking katsuki up, y/n sat at the edge of the bed, feeling sad that two 6 year old kids had just pointed out that she couldn't fly.

-

"mommy look! i made snow angels!" rin squealed, pointed at the two snow angels by the house.

y/n simply smiled at her as she drifted back into her thoughts...

'if snow was whiTe- won't winter be like hella scary- buT it's just coLOur differencE hMm—'

then, two biG phAt snowball bashed y/n's rosy cheek-

glancing to her right, y/n spotted both katsuki and haru with their hands outstretched.

"oH yourE on. riN COME ON. LET'S BEAT THEIR ASsE- buTTS."

"moMMY WE'RE GETTING ATTACKED." rin yelled as she started building a snow wall of defense against the boys as y/n hurled snowballs back at them.

"i kNOW, I'M TRYiNG-!" y/n replied, deciding to run in front of the wall to defend the defense wal- what am i saying- tO defend tHE deFEnSe wAll fROm geTtinG deSTroyed.

"MOMMY IT'S DONE! TAKE COVERRR-" rin declared.

y/n immediately ran behind the wall. sitting on the cold, wet, snow covered floor, the two females quickly made as many snowballs they could make, and poPPed out from behind the wall and throwing them at the guys.

one of the bigger snowballs y/n had made literally hit katsuki in the middle of his face.

"oh iM GONNA KILL YOU." he screamed, charging towards the wall and throwing himself against it with haru.

the wall that was a little lesser than half the height of katsuki crumbled at the weight of the two.

both y/n and rin were crushed by the two males weight.

"yoURE FAT gEt oFF." y/n whined, trying to push katsuki off with her spaghetti arms utterly failing.

giving up, y/n's hand was interlocked with rin's as laughters escaped from the family of four. katsuki and haru rolled off the girls, both now lying at the sides of y/n and rin. katsuki planted a kiss on y/n's nose as they finally got up, the sun already setting.

note : ok i was a liTtle laTe- but uh well hERe :D i kind of didn't know what to write at the endd- so yuH- okey bye-

edit : y'all can um- request bonus senarios in the comments ill check it once in awhile :) and i changed the picture cuz i got borEd yuh-