five

➹♡~"ALL of you will be going for hero studies soon. Todoroki shoto got the most offers and y/n l/n got second most. So today, you're going to pick a hero name." Aizawa-sensei said, walking in with most of his bandages removed.

Some students like denki were disappointed in the amount of offers he had gotten while some were literally jumping with joy.

Midnight was in the class as she would be approving of their hero name only if it was appropriate.

Aoyama was first to present his hero name to midnight. When aoyama had told y/n about it, she fully supported it seeing how proud aoyama was. He had chosen the name: "I can not stop twinkling" Surprisingly, midnight accepted the name, but shortened it to "can't stop twinkling instead.

Next, mina went ahead to present her hero name, "alien queen" However, midnight denied the name and said that mina should not compare herself to the villain from Ridley Scott's movie franchise. As many of y/n's classmates presented creative names like, froppy, red riot and earphone jack.

y/n could not contain her laughter when her crimsoned eyed best friend had presented the name, King Explosion Murder. Seeing katsuki storm back to his seat in rage after his so called hero name got rejected.

Next, y/n decided on her hero name, y/n(you can just use your own made up hero name j couldn't think of any;-;). She wanted to keep it simple and much more she couldn't think of anything either. Relieved that her name had gotten approved and she wouldn't need to use brain more. She wasn't a big fan of using her brain either.

y/n carried her backpack as she got on the train

y/n carried her backpack as she got on the train. She had chose to go to Edgeshot, the ninja hero.

There, y/n learnt how to use knifes, swords and so on.

On the last few days of the hero studies, when y/n was patrolling around hosu city, she suddenly got message sent to her by izuku. It was a location. Knowing that izuku won't just send her a location for no apparent reason, she rushed to the scene immediately. On the was there, she bumped into shoto who had received the same message.

Reaching the location, y/n and shoto saw a pro hero, lida, and izuku fighting against the infamous hero killer stain.

As shoto sent a wave of ice at stain, y/n made sure izuku, lida and the pro hero native was alright.

"Y/N, TODOROKI! DON'T LET HIM INGEST YOUR BLOOD. " Izuku warned. Hearing that, y/n and shoto kept their distance. However, stain threw his blade and managed to cut y/n on the cheek. With her fast reflexes, y/n steps back, avoiding stain from being able to lick her blood. Wiping away the blood from her open wound, y/n used her telekinesis to rip away stain's katanas, but of course, he had more. Now holding on to stain's katanas, y/n grinned, looking forward to showing of her ninjA skills that she had gained over the hero studies. At the corner of her eye, she saw lida getting up, having a gut feeling that he was going to do something, y/n held back.