seven

➹♡~ARRIVING on a mountain top around nine in the morning, class 1-A met the pussycats. They were having training camp and had to cross the beast forest to get to the forest lodge if they wanted lunch. While many, of y/n's classmates were trying to run, off, y/n jumped off the mountain without hesitation as the rest of her classmates were pushed down with Pixie-Bob's quirk. Right before y/n came into contact with the ground, she used her quirk to make her float up into the air. As y/n floated across the forest without any struggle, she occasionally helped her classmates from above with the monsters they were fighting.

Reaching the forest lodge first, y/n greeted the pro heroes again as she spotted a smol boi standing at a corner.

"Hey! What's your name?"

"Kota."

"Hi Kota, let's be friends!"

"No, because you want to be a hero. I hate heroes."

"Hm, what's wrong with wanting to be a hero? I just want to protect people around me. I- I don't want losing anyone else who is important to me..."

The boys facial expression softened for a while before returning to his normal expression. "W-whatever... " He mumbled.

Since y/n had already eaten before the rest of the class arrived, she simply sat beside katsuki as he ate, staring off at Kota who was in the distance

"Oi brat why are you staring at other brat."

"Wow, great use of nicknames."

"Tch."

"He just reminds me of someone... Before I met you, I had another friend. He had red hair and beautiful turquoise eyes. He didn't seem to like heroes much like Kota. But one day, I heard from his sister that he... he wasn't alive anymore..." y/n faltered as she spoke, trying her best not to let any tears out.

Pushing away her feelings, y/n coughed, trying to cover up her quivering voice.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go take a breather now, I'm fine don't worry, I mean you probably ain't worrying anyways." y/n spoke in a 'cheery' tone, leaving katsuki to process everything she just said.