eight

➹♡~AS Katsuki and y/n found themselves standing sOmewhere, as the villian near them suddenly transported the LoV there, he spoke to them for awhile before All Might arrived and confronted him.

After a few exchanging of words, All might rushed towards the villian whose name was apparently All For One. However, All For One repelled him with an enhanced Quirk combo attack. After All For One told shigaraki to get Katsuki and y/n to flee the battlefield, he grabbed kurogiri and forcefully activated his quirk, making a warp-gate appear. As All Might came charging at All For One again, the rest of the villians surrounded Katsuki and y/n. Katsuki fired of explosions as y/n minimised her attacks enough to keep them a distance away from her and Katsuki. Mumbling apologies to her newfound friends, y/n used her telekinesis to gently fling them away.

Y/n and Katsuki tried finding a way to escape, knowing that All Might couldn't go all out because of them.

Suddenly, y/n and Katsuki saw a ramp of ice being created from somewhere as they spotted izuku, lida and ejiro running up the large ice ramp, propelling upward into the air. As ejiro called out for y/n and Katsuki, Katsuki charged forward, listening to his friend and using his quirk to fly upwards, grabbing ejiro's hand. However, y/n knowing that they would not be able to carry her weight along with them and she would only be bring them down, ignored Katsuki's calls and continued trying to keep the villians at bay as she slowly backed away to an enclosed area, only to be caught by twice and brought into the warp-gate. or so everybody thought. She turned and kicked twice in the nuts, then using her quirk to shoot a strong jet of water up a far building, far enough that whatever attacks made by All Might and All For One wouldn't impact her.

Standing on the building, she glanced upwards at Katsuki who was still in mid-air, she gave a weak smile, and shouted again for her pepe mask-

"GET ME A PEPE MASK LATER DUMBASS."

As she got swallowed into the crowd

As she got swallowed into the crowd. She then managed to process everything that was happening.

They had lost their symbol of peace.

The hero everyone had looked up to.

The number one hero.

A tear trickled down y/n's face, as she pushed her way through the crowd. Finally finding the person she was looking for, she hugged him from the back for comfort. Sobbing into his shoulder. Sensing a sudden warnth around him, Katsuki flinched. Turning back slightly, he saw a mop of h/c hair. Relaxing, Katsuki felt relief wash over him despite the situation.