5-⛓

"I keep going because i have to"

Soobin's pov

I met with the crisp chilling air,biting my snow skin. Remembering i hadn't given Hyung his coat back. I blew out frosty breath in frustration. Was there ever a day where i could just be me? Enjoy life for once?

If i could,i would be cuddling with them right now. Warmth. They gave me warmth.

But when they're not here with me it felt cold.Empty.

I climbed out of the taxi and glanced at the dilapidated,run-down apartment block.

What was in for me this time? Will he finally kill me this time? i thought scoffing.

I'm used to it really. it doesn't matter. Things don't really matter when you're not worth it.

God why am i so nervous? I should be used to this by now. I hummed Lee hi's breathe hoping to ease of my nerves. God now that i think about it,i don't want to die today. I haven't even told Hyuka i loved him or i loved them.

One step closer

...

(warning:mature content ahead)

My head hurt.A lot. My mind was hazy and close to unconsciousness. Sooner or later i was going to pass out because of the severe blood loss or because of the amount of throws aimed at my head. 

His shoe stomped on my neck,having me suffocate against the dark wood floor. I choked attempting to breathe but it seemed like my inert body forgot how to. Striving and clawing desperately i wondered if this was how i was going to die.

"Stupid fucking mistake.You should've died not your mother"

My vision turned hazy as my eyes stung with bitter tears. Yes,you're right.

He kicked my abdomen. My body curling at the sensitive spot he hit.

"Maybe i should cut off your delicate legs so you want run off anymore" He taunted.

My eyes filled with horror. If i fall unconscious now- who knows what could happen to my body?

Crack.

If i had the ability to howl in pain right now,i would. The noise of my bones cracking painfully was loud to my ears. I lay still. I can't fucking move.