3-☀

"please stop this recurring nightmare every night"

Soobin's pov

I forced myself to get up and limp to my room. How could i be so stupid? i should've just not have gone to the party! God, you're such a fucking idiot Choi Soobin!

As soon as i got to the bathroom i glanced at my mirror. I flinched. I should be used to this by now. Bruises and cuts were littered across my body. I turned around to see the damage on my back and held in a choked sob. The words 'Slut' was indented on my skin in big red scratches. I let out a shuddering breath and reached for my pocket knife.

...

"and that's for disobeying orders,that's for being a slut and t-that's for-ffor"

my eyes burned with tears, "app-pa i wanw ningningh"

I sighed and got into the shower.How the fuck am i supposed to go to school with these? I guess i'm going to have to use a shit tonne of concealer.

I left the shower with the urge to cuddle up with Hyuka again. Hyuka radiated warmth and love. He's like an angel full of positivity and i'm so grateful for him. I'll never understand why he would hang out with someone like me.

I curled up in a ball in my small bed, clutching onto this old penguin plushie Huening gave me. It gave me comfort and made me feel safe. I groaned,my mind itching to fall into another space. Why can't i just be normal

Hyuka pov(decided to lighten up the mood a little heh)

I bit my lip.Soobin wasn't in school today and although i could easily go and socialise with someone else, i missed him. I wanted him to be here. Instead,i got out my phone and started texting on our group chat.

sunshining☀:Soobin hyung isn't in today(;′⌒')

beombeomฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ:aww shit hope he's okay :((

yeonfox9ψ(._. )>: IS MY BABY OKAY

beombeomฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ: bitch he's my baby

beombeomฅʕ•̫͡•ʔฅ sent a gif: