1-🍓

"Wanna Runaway ,Wanna Disappear far away" 

Author's pov

 sunshining☀:hyunggggg

sunshining☀: soooo..

Soobin rubbed his eyes sighing, whenever Hyuka called him Hyung he knew something was up.

sunshining☀: there's a party this night and i'm going with my other friends (*^▽^*)

sunshining☀: ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ?  🥺       

  Soobin released a low chuckle,Ning ning?Parties? that sounded like toothpaste and ice cream,not a good combination.

 He began typing,no...you know parties aren't my thing hyuka

before he could click send, a message from Hyuka popped up

sunshining☀: if you don't want to come i'll just go with my other hyungs :)

Soobin raised his eyebrows,other hyungs? He'd never met them before..he knew Ning ning was a social butterfly but what if he made some dodgy friends? what if they invited him to mess with him!? Soobin's eyes widened in shock, his hands shook as he quickly wrote out:

                                                                                                                                                sooberri:no,i'm coming. where do you want to meet up?

sunshining☀:  Come to mine!!~ Hyungie i know you well haha you don't have any clothes to wear to the party do you? Don't worry i've got it covered! ><

Ya! you brat~ did you have it all planned out? Soobin thought,Hyuka must've known that he had him wrapped around perfectly on his graceful finger.

He stared at himself in the mirror nervously,shit-he thought as a sudden thought struck him,how was he going to ask him?

He walked out of his room,dressed in casual jeans and a black hoodie hoping it made himself look more convincing.Bile rose up in his throat as he glanced anxiously at the person sitting on the sofa.

"S-Sir i'm going out to Hyuka's"

"You're hanging out with that flower boy again?" 

For a moment, Soobin was glad the man didn't speak Hyuka's name. Otherwise,he might have thrown up.

"Get here before midnight.If you're one fucking second late-" the man paused,then smirked.

Soobin felt like screaming.His body turned stiff and suddenly he felt the itching feel to reach for his pocket knife at the back of his pocket.