2-💟

"Are your wings the same pain like mine?"

Author's pov

"YA HUENING KAI" shouted a handsome man with messy wavy brown hair waving eagerly towards them. 

 "BEOMGYU HYUNG" Hyuka screamed, grinning widely as he rushed to their table while clutching Soobin's soft hand.

Beomgyu was sitting on a table with his other friends,girls dressed in their revealing dresses were fawning over them-none of them seemed to pay attention to them though.

Soobin blushed pink seeing that him and his outfit stood out a lot seeming as he was dressed in pink and everyone else was dressed in  'grunge' and modern outfits.

"Is this your friend, Hyuka?" the man called Beomgyu asked,smiling "He's really cute"

"Omg Beomgyu shut up, you just met him and you're already flirting with this cutie" the guy with neon pink hair teased. "I'm Yeonjun by the way oh and he's Taehyun" he said pointing at the man with silky blond hair and big brown eyes.

"BITCH I WASN'T FLIRTING I WAS JUST TELLING THE MAN HES CUTE CAUSE HE FUCKING IS"

Beomgyu's pov

I watched as this bunny turned a deeper shade of red.So cute,I thought. Damn how did Hyuka find someone so fine yet adorable? 

I glanced at his pretty brown doe eyes. Then at his pink cherry lips. He smiled. HE HAS DIMPLES??!

"H-Hi i'm Soobin!I'm Hyuka's best friend" he said shyly 

I looked at Taehyun. HA! i watched his cheeks slowly turn red, obviously flustered at the bunny's cute presence.

Damn guess we're all whipped for him,huh?

"HAHA well binnie hyung, these are my friends!~ they all go to Bighit high" Huening said excitedly 

Binnie? what a cute nickname lol 

The tall bunny sat down in front of us,his pink skirt spreading out as he slid down the long seat allowing Hyuka to sit. I bit my lip attempting to stop the urge of looking down at his thighs. I nearly let out a groan as i stared at his milky thighs spread out under the table. I watched as a hand crept onto his thigh,patting it.

The innocent bunny seemed to be too oblivious and saw his action as a friendly gesture. I raised my eyebrow at Yeonjun knowing he could probably see the strained expression on my face. Stupid dick had to get horny from everything, i thought rolling my eyes. Yeonjun smirked at me and mouthed "enjoying the show?"

Hyuka cleared his throat.

"So how is Bighit high so far? it's probably WAY better than our school" he said