4-🐧

"my heart sank into a maze of memories.save me."

Author's pov

Author's pov

Beomgyu clutched onto the expensive,black leather.

"HYUNG SLOW THE FUCK DOWN" he yelled,glaring at Yeonjun who was clutching the steering wheel and aggressively driving.

"Left or Right?" 

"Lef-ARGH",Huening screeched letting out dolphin scream, bumping into the side of the vehicle.

"Calm down Yeonjun-hyung. The faster you drive the faster we're going to end up crashing,which means the slower we'll find Soobinnie hyung", Taehyun said matter-of-factly.

"We're nearly there anyw-" Yeonjun argued

"-LOOK IT'S OUR BUNNY"

He was right. Soobin stood there quivering, in front of an old-fashioned cafe letting out small puffs of condensation in his thin long- sleeved black shirt. 

"SOOBINNIE WHERE'S YOUR COAT??" Yeonjun scolded,clearly worried the shivering bunny might catch a cold. He took off his big coat and wrapped it around Soobin.

"ning ning" 

Binnie made grabby hands towards Huening.

"i wan ning ning" he said stubbornly,wrapped his arms around Hyuka,who was looking at him very fondly.

"um-?", Beomgyu started, confused at his sudden change in voice. Yeonjun and Beomgyu exchanged puzzled and concerned glances.

Taehyun coughed.

"I think he's a little",said Taehyun as he patted Soobin's head adoringly. He sighed at their still perplexed faces.

Taehyun took in a deep breath.

"A little is someone who sometimes feels they are in the mindset of a much younger them. They like things like coloring, animated movies, stuffed animals, some like to talk all baby-like.Littles seek safe spaces to feel safe and happy. Little space is the place your little goes when they go into their mind space.Littles need someone to take care of them and will depend on you" he glanced at Soobin who was incoherently babbling to an old penguin plushie.

The members cooed lovingly.

"Well i'll happily take care of him" Yeonjun said confidently,squishing the bunny's soft dough cheeks.

"me too"

"me three"

"me four"

Taehyun pulled his phone out typing...How to take care of a little? We're called caregivers?

hmm...regression can be caused by stress, by frustration, or by a traumatic event.

Taehyun wasn't stupid. He had seen those bruises littered on his baby's neck.He clutched his phone in anger,hating the thought of someone touching Soobin so violently. He watched as Soobin hissed out in pain when Beomgyu patted his back.