Taehyung

Boyfriend! Taehyung x Girlfriend chubby reader

“Are you cold?” Taehyung asked the girl who was walking beside him. His gaze was on her on her; completely worried.

“No, I’m fine.” Dahyun said as she hugged herself, trying to warm herself up.

“Here,” Taehyung said as he put his coat over his best friend. The said girl just thanked him and grinned as she looked as her best friend’s boxy smile.

Both of them just giggled cheekily in unison. Y/n just stayed silent as she looked at her boyfriend’s attitude. He surely was a gentleman.

However, seeing Taehyung treating another woman nicely made her blood boiled slightly. The chubby girl just walked silently as Taehyung and Dahyun had a chit-chat with each other.

“Jagiya, are you alright?” Taehyung asked as he stopped and stared at his girlfriend with pleaded eyes.

“Yeah, you’ve been so quiet. Are you okay?” Dahyun asked as she stared at the girl.

Y/n let out a sigh and looked at her boyfriend. “It’s just… nothing. It’s cold here.” She said as she looked down. She hugged herself, rubbing her arms a bit.

“Hmm…maybe we can go to my favourite café? It’s just a stone threw away from here. Plus, it is warmer there, ” Taehyung stated as his gaze were on Dahyun.

Dahyun just nodded vigorously in respond. Taehyung then intertwined his hand with Y/n, slowly making their way to the café.

                             ***************************

 Ding!

The bell rang as Taehyung opened the café’s door. “Welcome!” The barista greeted them cheerfully. Taehyung and Dahyun smiled happily at the barista as they waved at him.

“How can I help you?” The barista asked as he grabbed his pen and his notepad to take their order. Taehyung hummed as he scanned the menu.

“What do you want, Dahyun-ah?” He asked as she looked at the girl. “I’m fine with anything.” Dahyun said as she curved a smile on her face.

“Gosh, you should ask me. I’m your girlfriend,” Y/n mumbled silently.

“Did you say anything, Jagi?” Taehyung asked as he lifted up her eyebrows. “Uh?  No, it’s nothing,” Y/n denied.

Y/n just frowned as she looked at her boyfriend’s who was placing their order to the barista.

‘Why did he care about her so much? She was just his friend. Did he have to treat her that way? The way he used to treat me? The way he smiled to Dahyun, it was the way he used to smile to me. He supposed to ask me about what we’re going to eat, not Dahyun.’  Y/n thought.

The latter just looked down the whole time, did not even paying attention to what Taehyung said.

“Jagi?” Taehyung said as he waved his hand before Y/n’s face. She snapped off from her thoughts earlier and stared at his dark brown iris.

“I know I was handsome but you don’t need to drool at me like that,” He said while smirking. Y/n just pulled off a plain smile at the boy and made her way towards a table beside the big clear transparent window.

The petite figure slowly sat on the seat, putting her face in her palms. Taehyung and Dahyun just followed her while talking to each other.

The two kept laughing and teasing each other, which making Y/n became more furious. Jealousy and wrath were mixed up in her blood. She just pouted and looked outside the window, admiring the beautiful scenery of the city.