Jimin

Prince! Jimin x Maid! Chubby reader

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Prince Jimin.” Princess Anne said as she bowed, causing the man to bow in reply.

“Nice to meet you too, my grace.” Prince Jimin said as he curved a sweet smile across his face. He studied the girl’s face carefully, mesmerizing every of her facial features.

She’s beautiful, just like the other princess. Her scarlet sundress cupped her body perfectly, making her slim figure to stand out.

There were lots of accessories with her to complete her appearance. She just likes another princess he had met before, so perfect in looks. His eyes were still on her.

“You look beautiful,” Prince Jimin praised her. She just smiled brightly, quickly let out a chuckle after that.

“Thank you. You are handsome too, your highness.” The princess mouthed as she grinned at him. He just giggled cheekily, slowly making his way to the palace’s garden to have a light chit-chat with Princess Anne.

                          *****************************

“So, how is it going? Do you like her?” The queen asked Prince Jimin as they done sending off the princess.

He just let out a sigh then slowly turned to his mother. The latter stared at her in the eyes and showed her a plain smile.

“Hmm… I’m sorry, my queen. I don’t think she is the person,” Prince Jimin said as he shook his head. The queen just sighed, totally frustrated.

Princess Anne is the 20th princess that she set up for his only son, Prince Jimin. Every princess that had came to the palace was rejected.

None of them could make her son’s heart fluttered. Neither none of them gave butterflies to her son.

“Please forgive me for troubling you, my queen.” Prince Jimin apologized and bowed to her respectfully. He felt sorry for his mother.

She just smiled and patted his son’s shoulder. “It’s okay,” The queen then turned around, slowly making her way towards the reading room.

“See you at dinner, son.” She said and walked away. Some of the guards and maids rushed over to escort her.

Prince Jimin just looked at his mother, who then slowly disappeared from his sight. His gaze then turned to his personal maid beside him, who was looking down the whole time.

“Y/n, can you prepare a warm bath for me?” He asked, causing the chubby girl to look up at him. She lightly nodded, obeyed with the order.

Y/n then made her way towards the prince’s bathroom and prepared the bath for the prince, just like what she had been ordered to do.

Y/n opened the tap, letting the warm water to flowing down into the Jacuzzi gracefully. She put her hand into the warm water, just to make sure that the temperature was just right for the prince.

The girl then threw a purple bath bomb into the Jacuzzi. The water started to be bubbly and produced a strong lavender scent. The scent lingered around, making the whole bathroom smelled like lavender.

Y/n walked out from there and started her steps towards the prince who was struggling to take off his suit. Jimin was groaning; growing frustrate with the buttons.

The prince then turned around, making the girl to stop abruptly. “Ah, I need your help. Will you help me to unbutton the shirt? I can’t do it.” Jimin pleaded as he pouted.