Jungkook

Boyfriend! Jungkook X Insecure! Girlfriend Reader

You were chilling on the couch that morning, laying flat on your soft belly. Your phone was in your hands, flashing the reels of your social media account.

You giggled in delight as some funny reels videos appeared. You stuffed your mouth with the honey butter chips, happily munching it. A video soon caught your eyes, making you sat up straight.

You ate your chips again, reading the caption on the video. 'Your boyfriend's clothes will fit loosely on you, no matter what.' , the caption said. The girl in the video was such a pretty girl, slim and flawless, typical type of beautiful model figure.

Excitement filled your lungs as you examined the girl in the video wore every clothes that belonged to her boyfriend. For you, the video was kind of adorable. No matter what, the attire fitted loosely on her. At the end, she suggested the audience to try it out.

You were in awe, quickly opening the comment section to read the comments. Most talked about how their boyfriend's attire were so massive on them. One of the comments caught your eye.

Chubbygurl98 :

I have tried this! I am bigger than other girls and my bf's clothes fits loosely on me! No matter how big you were, the clothes would fit loosely on you. Try it out!

You began to feel curious, having the urge to prove the statement whether it was right or wrong.

You were soon on your feet, leaving the half filled packet of the chips untouched on the couch. You waddled towards your shared bedroom with Jungkook, opening the door in a swift motion.

You were quick to rummage inside the dresser, trying to find one of Jungkook's shirts to try on. Your chubby cheeks jolted up as you revealed a sweet smile on your face.

You held onto the white fabric in your hands tightly, inhaling Jungkook's scent on the hoodie. You smiled in agony, feeling giddy out of nowhere as you smelt his favourite softener's fragrance on the shirt. Gosh, you loved his scent.

You promptly tore away your sweater, feeling excited to wear the attire on your delicate form. You then took his hoodie, putting it on.

Failure. That was the first thing you thought as you looked at your reflection in the mirror. The hoodie was tight on you. Your soft round belly was visible, as well as your squishy arms on the sleeves. The hoodie reached your mid thigh, as you were much shorter than Jungkook.

Sudden sadness filled your lungs as you saw yourself. Your lips quivered, close to your outburst as you looked at the mirror. You felt upset as the garment did not fit you the way you like it.

Your insecurities hit you like a truck. You felt ugly and utterly fat, not like you usual self. You always loved your chubby figure, as you looked absolutely adorable and squishy.

The members' compliments always boosted your self esteem, as you were confident that your presence warmed the others. You were just like Hoseok, bright and warmth to others as well. Your friends loved you to the fullest.

Unfortunately, it did not work today. No matter how much you reassured yourself and tried to list your comforting and beautiful side, you would always turned back to the starter point, where your insecurities swallowed you whole.

There were some days where you had bad days, the day which you felt the worst day ever. Today was the same, where you felt you had fallen to the rock bottom. Plus, your bloody week of month that started yesterday made you more overwhelmed.

You felt small and worthless. You never revealed this side to anyone, not even your five months boyfriend, Jungkook. You always managed to hide this side of you, as you did not want Jungkook to see this toxic side of yours.