Seokjin

“What can I say, It complicated~” Y/n sang along to the song which had been played in the radio. She closed her eyes while her hand was on her chest, dramatically sang her heart out.

The chubby girl was totally immersed by the song. She was sitting beside the driver seat, still singing to her imaginary audience. On the other hand, Seokjin was chuckling cheekily as he eyed his 3 years best friend beside him.

The song ended peacefully and Seokjin clapped his hands. “Thank you, Thank you,” Y/n said as she bowed to the invisible crowd before her.

“Such a great song, Idiot,” Seokjin stated as he laughed hysterically, causing the girl to gasp audibly.

“I know I’m a great singer, no doubt. Thanks, dumbass” Y/n exclaimed as her eyes blinked. Seokjin pushed the pedal again, right after a break because of the 'freaking' traffic light.

Seokjin just rolled his eyes, making the younger girl beside him to chuckle. He was utterly annoyed

“I’m not a dumbass, I’m the worldwide handsome guy,” He boasted off, making the girl to look at him in disgust. His confident level was unbelievable.

“Come on, I know I’m handsome. Just admit it, Y/n,” Seokjin says as he leaned closer to the girl. The girl pushes his right cheek; with her cheeks were flushing red.

The man just laughed, making the girl beside him to pout in annoyance.

                             *************************

“Yah! Wake up!” Seokjin shouts, causing the girl beside him to shoot up awake. The mischievous boy just laughed loudly as he saw her shocked expression.

“Yah!” She smacked the guy before him hard, causing the poor guy to groan in pain. “It’s hurt, you idiot!” Seokjin shouted as he rubbed his head. It was surely painful to get smack; especially on the head.

“Can you at least wake me up normally like a normal person does?” Y/n says as she continued to stare at the groaning boy before him.

“Why would I? You’re not a princess, you idiot!” He states as continued to groan. “I’m still a woman, you dumbass!” Y/n gritted her teeth as she fixed her messy hair.

“Whoever sees you as a woman must be blind. You’re not even looked like a pretty woman. You’re sucks at dressing up.” Seokjin stated as he eyed the girl up and down. She did not even wear blouses like other girl did.

Y/n just wore royal blue long sleeves shirt and sweatpants, quickly matching in with a pair of white sneakers. She looked like a tomboy. She was the worst when it comes to dress up.

The comment hurts her, especially when she got it from her crush.  Yes, Seokjin was her best friend and she had been crushing over him for two years.

The girl was bold about her feeling, but she never had guts to tell him the truth. She was scared. Y/n was worried, if she confessed to him, she would crush over their golden friendship .

The comment shattered her heart into several pieces. Seokjin would never saw her as a woman. He had a high-standard when it came to girls. He loved girl who is graceful and charming, completely a twist from what Y/n was.

She did not even care about dressing up and make up. What’s even worst, she did not even know how to put on the make-up.

That was the reason why she always went out bare face. She is flawless only by her natural beauty, which she never realized until now.