Namjoon

Y/n strolled around the park while carrying her blue knapsack on her back. A broad smile curved nicely on her face as her eyes were enjoying the magnificent and calming view before her.

Her small hands were tightly wrapped around a novel that she just borrowed from the public library yesterday. The chubby girl slowly closed her eyes as she mesmerized the sound of birds chirping melodiously in her ears.

“Omo!” The girl felt someone accidently bumped onto her. Y/n fell hardly on the floor, causing to drop her novel onto the rocky path. She just groaned in pain, trying to enduring the pain. Woah, it’s really hurt, she thought.

“Ow…” Y/n groaned as she rubbed her butt. “Are you okay?” A manly voice blurted out, his voice was soft yet husky.

Y/n slowly tilted up her head, revealing a man was holding out his hand to her. He wore a white patterned t-shirt with a pair of skinny jeans. His face was covered with his black snapback so she couldn’t see his face.

“Let me help you,” His hand was still holding out to the girl. The petite girl quickly reached his hand and slowly stood up. She then wiped off the dust on her outfit as she let go off his hand.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t look where I wanna go,” He said apologetically as he rubbed his nape shyly. The guy was ashamed with his clumsiness.

“Nothing, I’m also sorry for being— ” Y/n paused as her eyes met his. Her eyes got widen as she saw his face. She swore he was handsome but it was not the reason why she was so surprised.

The library guy. He was the guy that she had argued with to get the novel that she borrowed yesterday. Namjoon stared at the girl carefully, trying to remember who she was. She did look familiar.

FLASHBACK >>

Y/n reached up her hand, trying to reach the Murakami’s novel on the shelf. “Urgh… why can't I reach it!” She cursed under my breath.

The midget girl tried to reach it again but then a hand appeared and took the novel. Y/n took a glance beside her, only revealing a slight melanin man, greyish-haired guy who was grasping onto the novel; obviously taller than her.

“Thanks…” Y/n was about to take the novel from him but he paused. The boy instantly frowned. “What do you mean? Do you think I want to help you with this?” Namjoon stated as he stared at the girl with a poker face.

Y/n just nodded her head vigorously. He just scoffed and stared at her again. “I’m sorry but I think it’s mine.” The man said as he walked away. Y/n’s blood started to boil. This guy, he was really getting on her nerves.

“Yah!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, causing him to stop and turned to the girl. “Give it to me!” Y/n exclaimed as she ran to him.

Namjoon was quick enough to lift up the novel in the air, causing the girl to tiptoe to reach it. He laughed as he saw her short figure trying to reach the novel.

“Try to get it, shortie!” Namjoon teased as he stuck out his tongue to her. Gosh, he really made her mad.

“I came first! That’s mine!” Y/n stated as she tried to reach the novel. “Well, I get it first. So, this is mine.” Namjoon simply said. She got furious and pushed him to the floor; causing the taller form to land helplessly onto the floor.

He groaned in pain as the novel fell with him onto the ground. Y/n promptly grabbed the novel and ran away. Unfortunately, Namjoon managed to chase her.