Prologue 2

Mc pov

Why the hell am I the fudgin (fudge-in) villainess and the fudgin(fudge-in) princess of a fudgin otome game?!

Oopps! You all must be curious as to why I'm so damn mad, right? So let's do a little flashback.

( FLASHBACK)
3rd pov

A heavy rain was pouring. In a Lamborghini, you can see a very beautiful girl that makes the girls bend and the bents become straight again ( girls-lesbians and gays-guys again). The girl sighed ' why do I have to work?! Can't they just find someone else?! Aaargghh!!! I fudgin (fudge-in) hate them!! Damn the fudgin government!! I fudgin hate them!! If it wasn't for the poison that sparked my interest I wouldn't even spare a glance at them'. Well the reason for the girls outbreak is that the government asked her for a favor to create a vaccine or cure from a virus ( COVID-19 everyone always be careful. Use masks, faceshields and bring a sanitizer when going out.)

If it wasn't for the poison that attracted her attention, she wouldn't even help them. Damn that poison! (poison : I'm innocent!) and yes she has a hobby of collecting different kinds of poisons, also weapons like a a Japanese sword or Katana, spears, guns and more. She also creates her own weapons. Oh and don't forget our mc's favourite weapon a "whip".

Our protagonist can be a little sadistic. Anyways, back to the topic as our protagonist was deep in thoughts, she didn't notice truck-san in her way, so you all know what happened after that. A very gory scene. ' What the hell... I think I became.. numb. I can't see... myy visions blu... r.. ry.' Then she lost consciousness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Well this was one hell short chapter. Gomen!!!!Next scene can be seen in the next chapter. Soo ciao~"
- yours truly, Scarlet