Prologue

Hi author here!! So our story here is about a very op beautiful genius main character. Quite cliche if you ask me. But who doesn't like cliche stuffs. I mean a genius beautiful mc. Not the oh so white lotus heroine. Ciao~^o^
______________________________________

Mc POV
Sigh so I died and reincarnated in this fantasy medieval times. After my reincarnation (pls ignore our mc's sarcastic remark) I trained to become a powerful person. Yes, this world has magic. There are two types; Vikgra (vira) and Persiase(perseys). Vikgra or Vir for short, are people that doesn't have mana core (it takes place when you can absorb mana)  or people that are just to weak. So they use body enhancement, instead of absorbing the mana or keeping it inside your body it enhances your physical strength. It resides outside your body.

Persons that are the both of this are called Piorre (piyor). Piorre are mostly from the royal family. Because they have the blood of Deusor God and archduke, duke, marquess, and Prime Minister. Though even to them Piorre are very rare. It will only appear once every century or even more.

Now let's get back to me. So after I reincarnated I became an archmage. The youngest at that,  so I broke the world record hehehe. Now I don't know what happened but I suddenly became a baby!  The first and youngest Princess of the almighty Adriente Empire and also the villainess of the prime game "Doki Doki: my heart belongs to you". Ha fate is so cruel. This girl is the third Estelle. Her brothers and father doesn't love her. But even though they don't love her she is spoiled rotten. She thinks that all belongs to her. Thank her nanny for that. 

Sigh what am I gonna do? Oh well let's just enjoy this. Hehehe I don't care if they don't love me,  I'll make them regret that. Ara~ara~ (chuckles softly)

Words:324
Date: Nov. 5 2020
Time: 7:51 pm
Where;  Philippines