Chapter 1

They say that when you die you'll go into the 'tunnel',  in the end of the 'tunnel' there's 'light'. Some would say " I saw it!  I saw the light". We never really know what the 'tunnel' looks like or the 'light'.

Well  I  never knew what the 'tunnel' looked like, until that happened. Anyway I realized that the tunnel that they are always gossiping about when somebody dies was true!! And it was because we came from a womb!! Yes you guessed it right, the tunnel that they're talking about is a mother's fudgin womb!!! And let me tell you something it hurts like hell!!!

Flashback
In a room you can hear someone groaning and screaming because of the pain.  The one that is screaming is a beautiful woman who has gold hair and blue eyes. She was beautiful but she wore a pained expression,  but still beautiful.

" My lady,  push!!!  Push!!!" said the female doctor. " Argghhh!!!!! Ha..... Ha... Ha" said the golden haired woman.

A little while later a sound of wailing can be heard. " waaa Waaaaaa
waaaaaa waaaaa!!!!!".

" Milady it's a girl!!!" said a maid that was beaming with happiness. The blond haired woman told the maid to hand her that baby. " Such a cutie you are!!  Many boys will definitely fall in love with you in the future!!!" she said with a strained but happy voice.

Not long after the door was kicked and a man with white hair and red eyes entered panting and sweating,  but still looked very handsome. " Where's my child!! " asked the  handsome panting man. "Shhhh here she is,  our child is so adorable!!" squealed the blonde lady.

" She's beautiful just like you" said the white haired man.

While this is happening our mc is sleeping so tightly,  not even curious about what is happening.  But is very irritated by the noise.
' Will you all please quiet down!!.' thought the silver-haired baby.  Like a miracle everyone suddenly stopped talking,  and just like that our mc fell asleep again without giving two sh*ts about the world.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter ( >_< )
Phillipines
February 26, 2021
355 words
Ciao~