"First Day Of School"

Just something so y'all don't get confused during the story,it's not actually the first day of school it's just the first day of school for vallyk,his parents put him in school two months before the end of the school year just to see how well he does keeping control of his powers and how long...ok let's start the story now.

Vallyk POV

I woke up by my annoying ass alarm clock causing me to groan and throw it off the night stand.I looks at the time and see that it's 8:00 and immediately remember that I have school at 9:30.

I get up and get my towel and head to the bathroom to take a shower.
10 minutes later I get out the shower dry myself off and wrap my towel around my waist,then go to brush my teeth.
Once I finish I go to my closet and pick out a outfit,I gotta look good for the first day of school not that it's ever a time that I don't look good.After I finished putting my clothes on I start heading downstairs to eat breakfast.
(The outfit)

Top

Pants and shoes

Pants and shoes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go downstairs and see my mom putting breakfast on the table then look up at me walking to the table.
V/m=vallyk mom
V=vallyk

V/m:good morning val

Me:morning

V/m:you excited for school

Me:eh I guess I still don't know what it's like

V/m:it's ok I think you'll be fine jaden and angel will be there so it's better cause you won't be alone and you can meet more people

Me:yea I guess,but right now I need to eat cause I can't go to school on an empty stomach.

I start eating while on my phone scrolling through social media.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 minutes later