🥺3‼️

VALLYK POV

I woke up the next day to my alarm again "I could've sworn I broke that bitch yesterday when I through it off the night stand"I thought,then got up to get ready for school.

I went to my closet and got out some black pants with a black jean jacket to go with it,a white t(I'm low key singing the song in my head)and customized black and white Louis Vuitton print af1's.After I was done putting my clothes on I went downstairs to see a note on the table with my breakfast next to it and it said "went to work early sorry I didn't say goodbye I didn't wanna wake you up but your breakfast should be on the table,love you -mom" and with that i just ate my breakfast while scrolling through my phone.

After I finished my breakfast and put my plate in the sink,I went to the elevator and went down to the lab.Once I got down there I saw my dad dozing off over and over trying to stay up then I walked over to him.

Me:dad maybe you should go upstairs and get some rest you've been staying up all night almost everyday.

V/d:I know I know,but I still think I need to be down here to do more work on the gadgets to be prepared,you never know when he could come back.

Me:yea I know but we haven't seen him since I was like 12 and check it I'm 17 it's been 5 years,so like I said you should go get some rest.

V/d:ok,I will but you need to get to school don't wanna be late,oh yeah and I forgot to ask you,how was your first day.

Me:eh alright

V/d:what do you mean by that

Me:nothing,it was just alright

V/d:ok but remember if something happens with your powers-

Me:I know don't do anything that could mess them up even more and try to control them and if I can't come straight home and go to you,I said cutting him off

Me:but I have to go so bye,I said while walking to the elevator

V/d:ok bye

V/d:AND DONT FORGET WHAT I SAID,he yelled while I was going up so I could hear him

Me:I WONT,I yelled back as I was making my way up

I got out the elevator and went outside to the back of the house and got in my Tesla again and turned on the radio and was just listening to music on my way to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Skip to school)
To mention.........because I'm not a person to talk to much people I'm pretty shy.But anyways I got out my car and saw people stare and I just looked down until I got into the school,I saw angel and jaden and walked over to them.

Me:hey angel hey jaden

A:wassgud val

J:sup val,ready for another day of your first time going to school

Me:eh I mean I guess it's not really exciting tho

J:welp,all I got to say is welcome to school now that you've kind of experienced the meaning of it.

A:yea,but anyways did you figure out why your powers were doing that thing yet considering it only happens around...well,you know

Me:well honestly no and I'm still considering if it's actually doing it because of him or not

J:well guess we'll never know

Me:guess not

A:yea,anyways we should get to class the bell is bout to ring

He said that we headed to class and when we walked in that's when the bell rung we sat down right now we're just the only ones in class since we got there early and we just talked until students finally walked in and then last students of the class last but not least walked in  which was mike,Derek,Kobe,Dejuane,and Andre and they sat down at the other side of the room my powers started doing the thing again but I'm honestly starting to not care because I'm quickly starting to get used to it so it's not really bothering me as much anymore.