"First Day Of School 2"

Vallyk POV

(Skip to lunch)

The bell rung and it was time for lunch so I got up got my stuff and walked out and put it in my locker then started walking down the hall to the cafeteria.

As I was walking I heard running behind me then it stopped and two people were beside me walking with me it was jaden and angel.
(J=jaden)
(A=angel)

A:hey val

Me:hey angel,where y'all going

A:nigga really,I mean it is lunch sooo.......

Me:oh yeah,I said as we both started laughing

Me:no hey,hi,hello jaden

J:well I would say either of those to you but I'm kinda upset you didn't wait for us.

Me:well how was I supposed to know if you were already there or not.

J:you have a point,ok ok ok...we're going back to the start*clears throat*hey Val

I chuckled

Me:hey jay,I said as we were entering the cafeteria

( alright I hope you enjoyed that it took long as hell but anyways bye)
185 words down the drain

(Let me stop I feel like I'm playing with y'all emotions rn😂let me continue this chapter)

When we entered the cafeteria we saw a empty table and walked over and sat down.

We were talking and saw a group of boys come in,it was mike and derek with there friends while mike and there friends were looking around for a table I saw Derek looking at jaden and when I looked at jaden he was also staring and I guess angel noticed to cause when right when I looked at him he looked at me we were both had a confused look then smirked knowing what was happening,we nodded turning to Jaden.

Me&A:aww you and Derek would look cute together

He blushed then stopped because the group was coming over

J:I don't like him,and shush there coming over here

Then me and angel looked at eachother and said...

Me&A:mhm yea ok

Then they got to our table

M:hey vallyk

Me:hi

M:umm can we sit with y'all we don't know where else to sit.

Me:sure and hey Derek

D:hey vallyk,he said while sitting down along with mike and them

M:what are you guys doing

Me:nun really just talking